For sale/ Wanted part of the forum.

Want to suggest a group, or additional features for site?

Moderators: Bozo, JR Moderator

aggie1878
4 PILL USER
4 PILL USER

For sale/ Wanted part of the forum.

Post by aggie1878 » Sunday, 06 April 2008, 18:09 PM

Hi all
OK I can understand why you should have 100 posts to post something for sale. Don't want scammers coming in.

But I feel that even though some people are new that they should be able to post a want add. There are somethings that I need and want but I can't post.
Thanks for your time and reading...

linx
Wordwide & Qualified
Wordwide & Qualified
Radio: 2 tin cans + string
Name: Rob
Referrals: 6

Post by linx » Sunday, 06 April 2008, 18:11 PM

You used to be able to donate to get your post count above 100 and become a seller.

If you need to sell something, perhaps you should donate.
Admin - CBRT Complaints Department
We encourage all users to support our sponsors. We believe our sponsors are the best out there.
Be sure to tell them you saw their name on CBRadioTalk.
Support our fine sponsors!
VOTE FOR CBRT TODAY!
CBRT ON TWITTER!!!
My Twitter Too

aggie1878
4 PILL USER
4 PILL USER

Post by aggie1878 » Sunday, 06 April 2008, 18:14 PM

linx wrote:You used to be able to donate to get your post count above 100 and become a seller.

If you need to sell something, perhaps you should donate.

How much do you need to donate?

BushHog
Radio: swp/sr general lee
Name: Robert

Post by BushHog » Sunday, 06 April 2008, 18:19 PM

I don't think there is a set amount maybe? 10.00

Punkin Head
Wordwide & Qualified
Wordwide & Qualified
Radio: ICOM IC-775DSP
Antenna: Little Tarheel II
Name: Kevin

Post by Punkin Head » Sunday, 06 April 2008, 18:21 PM

donating does not get you access to the seller area anymore. it is soley based on actual post count. I will see about getting that changed for the want add part. I will talk to bozo and see what he says.
Drake C Line
Little Tarheel II
ICOM IC-775DSP
ICOM IC-746 Pro
ICOM IC-2200H
Baofeng UV-5R
Baofeng UV-3R+

KI4MSJ
Donor
Donor
Radio: ICOM 7000
Name: Scott

Post by KI4MSJ » Sunday, 06 April 2008, 18:23 PM

I also feel that although you should have a number of posts to sell, what harm is it to post a want ad?
ICOM 7000/7"monitor
YAESU 901DM,FC-901,SP-901P
Multiband Dipole,IMAX 2000

aggie1878
4 PILL USER
4 PILL USER

Post by aggie1878 » Sunday, 06 April 2008, 18:25 PM

Punkin Head wrote:donating does not get you access to the seller area anymore. it is all based on actual post count. I will see about getting that changed for the want add part. I will talk to bozo and see what he says.
Thanks sounds great. Alot of forums do not allow new member to post in the for sale section. I don't see really any harm in posting a want add.

thanks again
Aggie

Rex_foxhound
Wordwide & Qualified
Wordwide & Qualified
Radio: SWP G. Lee
Name: Rex
Referrals: 1

Post by Rex_foxhound » Monday, 07 April 2008, 14:05 PM

It should be fixed now. Try it out and let us know.
It's a 10K World!!!!

Punkin Head
Wordwide & Qualified
Wordwide & Qualified
Radio: ICOM IC-775DSP
Antenna: Little Tarheel II
Name: Kevin

Post by Punkin Head » Monday, 07 April 2008, 16:03 PM

Rex_foxhound wrote:It should be fixed now. Try it out and let us know.
yea what he said lol :D
Drake C Line
Little Tarheel II
ICOM IC-775DSP
ICOM IC-746 Pro
ICOM IC-2200H
Baofeng UV-5R
Baofeng UV-3R+

Wile E. Coyote
Skipshooter
Skipshooter

For Sale/Wanted part for the forum

Post by Wile E. Coyote » Wednesday, 21 January 2009, 18:58 PM

I know that you have to have over a 100 posts to get to post something on the For Sale/Trade part of the forum. Why don't you give some of the folks an area where they can post something for sale/trade and have part of the sale/trade go as a donation to the forum. I have some ham stuff that I would like to sell and be willing to give part of the sale to the forum. Just for the listing of the equiptment. I am not into Ham Radios and don't have the room or area to put up a tower to use the stuff. And I don't really want to just let it set in a storage area either when someone out there might be able to use and enjoy the equiptment. I guess, I should do a lot more posting on here because it is such a great forum and has great information available to who ever needs it (including me) and wants to be more informed on CB's.

I know that someone out there is as crooked as can be and will try to sell something that isn't worth the shipping charges of equiptment, and then there are those out there that are honest hard working people that want or need to sell some equiptment for other reasons. And the forum has stated that they don't want every Tom, **Censored** and Harry to post on the For Sale area because no one knows who they are and if they can be trusted. If anyone wanted to know who I was, or if I could be trusted, they could look on my profile and see that I gave all of my information including my phone number if someone needed to call me I do answer my phone. I have nothing to hide from the people here on this forum and show it by listing this information for all of us here on the forum to see.

Thanks to all on the forum........This is a great place and I am proud to be a part of it.

Danny Rogers.........Wile E. Coyote..............Unit 505 Land of Enchantment, New Mexico

jessejamesdallas
Wordwide & Qualified
Wordwide & Qualified

RE For sale/ Wanted part of the forum.

Post by jessejamesdallas » Wednesday, 21 January 2009, 19:14 PM

aggie1878 wrote:Hi all
OK I can understand why you should have 100 posts to post something for sale. Don't want scammers coming in.

But I feel that even though some people are new that they should be able to post a want add. There are somethings that I need and want but I can't post.
Just wondering..."What is it your looking for?".....I have a whole barn full of "What-cha-ma-call-it's"... :lol:
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

drdx
Donor
Donor

Post by drdx » Wednesday, 21 January 2009, 19:21 PM

Well, just get on one night, start with a fresh case of beer and some slimjims, and post until you pass out. That's what I do.

-drdx
Yes it's me, Dollar-98, drdx, the original all *Censored*, shot cawla on workin this no-fade technology.

-drdx

Wile E. Coyote
Skipshooter
Skipshooter

Post by Wile E. Coyote » Wednesday, 21 January 2009, 19:21 PM

I'm not really looking for anything but wanted to comment on some things that I would like to post on the For sale area. But will be patient and get over the 100 posts. But, if you have a whole barn full of things to get rid of, Do you have any wilson 1000 mag mount antenna's????????? Would be interested in a couple.

Thanks Jesse James, for the come back

Danny Rogers............Wile E. Coyote.............Unit 505 Land of Enchantment, New Mexico

jessejamesdallas wrote:
aggie1878 wrote:Hi all

Just wondering..."What is it your looking for?".....I have a whole barn full of "What-cha-ma-call-it's"... :lol:

Wile E. Coyote
Skipshooter
Skipshooter

Post by Wile E. Coyote » Wednesday, 21 January 2009, 19:25 PM

I will think about doing that one of these nights when I have the time, Ha Ha.......... That's a very good idea but I don't drink beer, Bourbon is my choice........

Danny Rogers..........Wile E. Coyote...........Unit 505 Land of Enchantment, New Mexico

drdx wrote:Well, just get on one night, start with a fresh case of beer and some slimjims, and post until you pass out. That's what I do.

-drdx

jessejamesdallas
Wordwide & Qualified
Wordwide & Qualified

Post by jessejamesdallas » Wednesday, 21 January 2009, 20:21 PM

Wile E. Coyote wrote:I'm not really looking for anything but wanted to comment on some things that I would like to post on the For sale area. But will be patient and get over the 100 posts. But, if you have a whole barn full of things to get rid of, Do you have any wilson 1000 mag mount antenna's????????? Would be interested in a couple.

Thanks Jesse James, for the come back
Lot's of "What-cha-ma-call-it's" in the Jesse Barn...But it's more of a Predator 10K sorta barn, won't find any Team Wilson things hanging out in there!...Unless they have planted a spy-cam when I wasn't looking... :shock:
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic