Preacherman-Top notch!!

Place any good comments or company referrals here to sponsors or with individuals on the forum selling used equipment.
Peanut
Donor
Donor

Preacherman-Top notch!!

Post by Peanut »

Just wanted to let everyone know that Preacherman is a great guy to deal with. I just traded a Superstar 158 for a General Lee from him. He knew I wanted a General Lee instead of my 158 so he bought me a new lee and tuned it and aligned it up Preacherman style and traded with me. Let me tell you, it rocks and so does he. If you ever have the chance to do business with Mr. Bob, go right ahead and dont think twice about it, he is an honest stand up guy to deal with. A++++++ ALL THE WAY!!!!

Thanks again Preacherman!

Matthew.
John 3:16
Pro-Tech
Donor
Donor
Radio: Any radio I want.

Post by Pro-Tech »

So now we know who is putting those large sums of money in the Salvation Army's pots at Christmas. He must be a rich uncle with a big heart to just give you a nice radio in exchange for a ..... I can't say against forum rules. But Damnnnnnn!!!! You made out like a fat cat. 8)
SMOK-N-GUN 211
Donor
Donor

Post by SMOK-N-GUN 211 »

PREACHER IS A GREAT GUY -WE HAVE GOT A EYEBALL A FEW TIMES NOW, AND A GREAT GUY TO DEAL WITH .
MUST BE THE BIG GUY ABOVE BLESSING HIM AND IS FAMILY TOO HEY BOB 211 WITH THE WAVE.
WITH GREAT POWER, COMES GREAT
$$$--RESPONSIBILITY--$$$
Peanut
Donor
Donor

Post by Peanut »

We both got a great deal, he got the new radio he wanted and so did I.
John 3:16
350v8s10
Donor
Donor
Handle: Retired1

Post by 350v8s10 »

Pro-Tech wrote:He must be a rich uncle with a big heart to just give you a nice radio in exchange for a ..... I can't say against forum rules. But Damnnnnnn!!!! You made out like a fat cat. 8)
I'm not sure what this means? It seems to imply that the SuperStar is no good? I have a SuperStar SWP/SR SS158EDX AND a SWP General Lee, both from Michael at RadioActiveRadio. I like them both! I use them both. I think the SuperStar has the advantage with the built in frequency counter, but I have an external frequency counter for the General Lee that works great too. I am not a "tech", nor a dealer or a sponsor, but from a "User" point of view, I would recommend either radio as great choices in currently available models.

Back to the topic: I too have had several trades with preacherman. They have been most positive and seem to give each of us something that we want and will enjoy.
Wing Ding
2 PILL USER
2 PILL USER

Re: Preacherman-Top notch!!

Post by Wing Ding »

sorry to bring alive an old thread, but i just wanted to say that i have dealt with preacherman on a few different occasions. his radios rock and he's a great guy to deal with!