SPARKY IS THE BEST

Place any good comments or company referrals here to sponsors or with individuals on the forum selling used equipment.
THE WATCHMAN

SPARKY IS THE BEST

Post by THE WATCHMAN »

I THOUGHT I HAD A PROBLEM WITH AN AMP SO I CALL UP SPARKY HE SAYS NO PROBLEM SEND IT ON AND HE WOULD LOOK IT OVER. AFTER I SHIP THE AMP I DISCOVER THE PROBLEM IS NOT THE AMP BUT THE RADIO, SO I CALL SPARKY UP AGAIN AND TELL HIM THERE MAY BE NOTHING WRONG WITH THE AMP BUT I WOULD LIKE TO GET IT CHECKED OUT ANYWAY. GOT MY AMP BACK YESTERDAY IT CHECKED OUT FINE INPUT AND OUTPUT TUNING WAS GOOD NO PROBLEMS AT ALL. NOW FOR THE BEST PART THE CHARGE FOR THE CHECK UP AND SHIPPING BACK TO ME ZERO DOLLARS THATS RIGHT ZERO DOLLARS. SPARKY HAS GAINED A CUSTOMER FOR LIFE. I WILL BE BUYING A NEW BACK UP RADIO SOME TIME BEFORE CHRISTMASS YOU CAN BET IT WILL COME FROM SPARKY'S I HAVE NEVER BEEN TREATED SO WELL AS A CUSTOMER. SPARKY'S CB SHACK CANT BE BEAT PERIOD. THANKS FOR EVERYTHING AL GODSPEED MY FRIEND. JERRY NORTON
NCMidnight

Post by NCMidnight »

Indeed.. we have lots of great sponsors here.. I too have always been treated well by Sparky's :)
nmcb-5

Post by nmcb-5 »

sparky is top notch, the best out there. fixed up my general lee after a bad mod job. i always get great service from AL. i am saving up for another rig from AL.:D
PONY EXPRESS
Wordwide & Qualified
Wordwide & Qualified
Radio: GOLDEN EAGLE Mark IV

SPARKYS

Post by PONY EXPRESS »

Sounds like he did ok for you. Glad to hear it.

With me some things are best not said unless its a positive .
I will leave it at that..............
Rat
4 PILL USER
4 PILL USER

Post by Rat »

I have purchased a few things from Al and he has done great for me and my equipment. Now there are a few other places I have had not so good experiences with in the past.

Shops that charge for peak and tune on a new purchase? Stay away. Oh and the smoke and mirrors gimmicks That some people praise.