Redman cb

Place any good comments or company referrals here to sponsors or with individuals on the forum selling used equipment.
909WiSCoNSiN

Redman cb

Post by 909WiSCoNSiN »

well, I have ordered another amp. I like amps, and they like me. hahaha.
anyways, I wanted something bigger than the eagle250, so of course I e-mailed redman cb. Redman told me exactly what I could use. And gave me a couple tips on installation of the amp. wiring and whatnot. I ordered. And am very pleased with the results. Like I said redman answered all of my questions same day. I would suggest anyone looking for cb equipment, but unsure of what to get. Ask redman cb. His prices are very reasonable.
Two thumbs up!
Remo
Skipshooter
Skipshooter

Re: Redman cb

Post by Remo »

no personal experience here with redman... BUT... all that i have heard whom dealt with him have been VERY pleased.
Chester
Duckplucker
Duckplucker

Post by Chester »

Here, Here, Redman CB was great to deal with, I to just got my new amp, nice Fatboy 1x4, great packaging . Thought I'd toss in my compliments, I sure would buy from him again!
Chester 221
audio boy

Post by audio boy »

good hot suace
duffer
Mud-Duck Jr.
Mud-Duck Jr.
Radio: m-257,2950,madison

Post by duffer »

Been working with Tom at Redman cb on a mic wiring problem,he was very prompt in his reply and to looking into the problem.With some though into,he gave me a solution,we are going to try and see if it works.Will let both Tom and the feedback part of the forum.DUFFER-OR hobo130
duffer
Mud-Duck Jr.
Mud-Duck Jr.
Radio: m-257,2950,madison

Post by duffer »

Problem solved,Tom at redmancb figured out my wiring problem. And after some stupid thing(like sending payment)all is working well.Thank you Tom.