clays radio shop

Place any good comments or company referrals here to sponsors or with individuals on the forum selling used equipment.
dime196604
Wordwide & Qualified
Wordwide & Qualified
Handle: none
Antenna: Will1000
Radio: Omegaforce S45HP

clays radio shop

Post by dime196604 »

I just ordered a willson 1000 trunk lip mount through these guys, just the mount and coax because i have the whip and coil from a mag mount on hand already, but any way the shipping was a little off as to the ship date but it was only two day late so no biggie there, but any it was advertised as a lip mount and coax with mounting hardware, it came in the mail and every thing was there the coax has a crimped PL259 on it and in the box was a extra PL250 connector(solder type) so they gave me a extra for running coax i'm sure, and there was a weather cap in there, the one that cover the antenna base if you take the whip off, this way you can just leave the base in pale...... So over all the price was nice and they threw in some extra stuff that was not int he description, so i would recommend them and will most likely be a returning customer..
It ain't broke till you smell the smoke
Big_Mic
Wordwide & Qualified
Wordwide & Qualified

Re: clays radio shop

Post by Big_Mic »

I called Clay's on a couple things and he was very friendly and informative to talk with, I am glad you had a good experience with them!
Stryker 497HPC/Texas Star Sweet 16/K-40 Coily Antenna's
Yaesu FT 101EE/Alpha (2) 4CX1000's/8 Element beam Flat Side
8 Antenna's in all covering 160-2 Meter

The Pics below give the rest of the story...