Sparky's CB Shop - 5 Stars

Place any good comments or company referrals here to sponsors or with individuals on the forum selling used equipment.
Radio Pig
Donor
Donor
Antenna: Pigs Tail
Radio: Galaxy DX-959

Sparky's CB Shop - 5 Stars

Post by Radio Pig »

Bought my first radio from Sparky's last friday. I ordered the Uniden PC78 Elite with the free tune and Align promotional for pourchasing the radio. The service is top notch and the shipping was quick. i will buy from them again. Got busy this afternoon and got it all hooked up and it is operating fantastic.
Tommorow I am going to order one of the KM 203 amps from H&Y electronics to hook up to the uniden.
5 Stars for Sparky's. :cheers:
Sporty Mike
Wordwide & Qualified
Wordwide & Qualified
Antenna: S.S. 102 / Maco V5/8
Radio: Alot of 'em!!

Re: Sparky's CB Shop - 5 Stars

Post by Sporty Mike »

I've ordered from him several times myself , always been pleased. Let us know what you think of that 78 after a few days , I've been looking into one myself. I have a 68 that I've had for years , it has awesome recieve and excellent audio quality.

Mike
Redbeard 759 , your non profit Prophet from the 'Bam!!!
Radio Pig
Donor
Donor
Antenna: Pigs Tail
Radio: Galaxy DX-959

Re: Sparky's CB Shop - 5 Stars

Post by Radio Pig »

Hey Sporty Mike, So far I am real happy with the 78. Of course i just got it installed yesterday, but I think it's going to be a great rig. Checkout my install with pictures under Mobile setup classification. I think it turned out pretty good.
I will let ypu now more in a few days how the radio is doing.