Another for Mr RadioActive :)

Want to shout someone a friendly 4 n 1. Do it here, and put their name in the hall of fame!
ToolBox
Donor
Donor
Radio: SWP General Lee

Another for Mr RadioActive :)

Post by ToolBox »

I just wanted to give more kudos to Michael at Radio Active Radios. Life as we all know is very busy and some times it is late in the evening before you can get your kids fed and in bed etc.. and this usually puts your interests on hold until sometimes as late as 9pm...

Well yesterday was the case with me and I got online about 8 and sent a message to Michael, expecting to get a response and get with him today sometime.. To my suprise my e-mail was returned within 5 min answering my question.. I responded and said I would give him a call in the AM... He came right back and said I could give him a call right now, that he was still there.. WOW! 8pm at night! Very few businesses will bend over that far to help out thier customers, I was shocked and called him immediately and was rewarded with great customer service and generally a great guy that was eager to talk about my situation and explain everything to me and was in no hurry to get me off the phone..

I just wanted to add another THANK YOU to Michael's long list of VERY HAPPY customers and give him a public pat on the back.. Thanks again Michael and I will definately be doing business again in the near future.. :)

Oh, and he also told me up front there is a delay on the Dave Made amps because they are hand built.. I said I understand completely and I am willing to wait for a quality product.

Thanks again,
ToolBox
Mike (RajinCajun)
Handle- Toolbox
70 Bronco, 03 F-450
www.BigCountryOff-Road.com
My Install http://www.texasoffroad.net/galleries/ohv/album359
Mr RadioActive

Post by Mr RadioActive »

I apprecaite greatly messeges like this one. Thanks for taking the time to write it. With all the BS out there in the radio business, its nice to here from our customers that they are satisfied with our service. While we cant make everyone happy, we try our best........
Thanks again!!!!!!!!
RA
Rex_foxhound

Post by Rex_foxhound »

I agree. Mike is the man!! Best customer service you can find.
GOTA Go
Donor
Donor

Post by GOTA Go »

Your preaching to the choir!!!!

Romans 10:9
Phaze91460

Post by Phaze91460 »

True, he may be preaching to the choir but there are a lot of ppl who scan this forum and dont participate. The word needs to get out that Mike is the real deal and not a phony.

We get new ppl here every day. Mike has helped me in many ways and so many other ppl here. Yes, we do raise him up a bit but I dont think it is neither too much or undeserved.
lonewolf
Wordwide & Qualified
Wordwide & Qualified

radio active

Post by lonewolf »

I cant wait till my antenna from him shows up. Hopefully i only gotta wait another week. :D
badwhiskey

MIKE IS COOL

Post by badwhiskey »

MIKE....I have talked to you several times before I even got on this forum and e-mailed you like a couple of dozen time you were straight-up with me about radios......and returned my e-mails late at night also....stand up guy!!
SmallTruckBigRadio

Post by SmallTruckBigRadio »

Oh yey, Oh yey, go Mike go Mike - Mikeradiactive...go mike go mike....
Rocky Mountain Oyster

Post by Rocky Mountain Oyster »

oh yes, Michael is the man, I wonder if he would consider running for president, never mind as we would miss the great work and customer service he does. I have been in customer service for many years and I can say that my hat is off to RADIOACTIVE and Michael.