For those behind the scene

Want to shout someone a friendly 4 n 1. Do it here, and put their name in the hall of fame!

Moderator: JR Moderator

BigBlue 442
Wordwide & Qualified
Wordwide & Qualified

For those behind the scene

Post by BigBlue 442 » Wednesday, 25 April 2007, 18:16 PM

I wanted to Thank BOZO, Mr.RadioActive, stickman, Phaze91460, and all other Admin that I may have missed. Thanks for a great site. Your hard work does not go unseen. This place is great and has taught me a lot. The people here are like a big family. Just wanted to tell ya "You guys are in my Hall of fame" even though I am a new member you guys make me feel like I have been a part of this since the begin. Thanks Again!

AK295
Wordwide & Qualified
Wordwide & Qualified

Post by AK295 » Wednesday, 25 April 2007, 18:18 PM

ditto what he said !

Idaho Annie
Wordwide & Qualified
Wordwide & Qualified

Post by Idaho Annie » Wednesday, 25 April 2007, 18:22 PM

I'm with Big Blue!

I haven't had so much fun in a long time....Tucson is a boring place, but knowing that I can come home from work and hang with ya'll makes it much more pleasant!

Thanks, guys.....

Annie :)

Lifted2x4
6 PILL USER
6 PILL USER

Re: For those behind the scene

Post by Lifted2x4 » Wednesday, 25 April 2007, 18:27 PM

BigBlue 442 wrote:I wanted to Thank BOZO, Mr.RadioActive, stickman, Phaze91460, and all other Admin that I may have missed. Thanks for a great site. Your hard work does not go unseen. This place is great and has taught me a lot. The people here are like a big family. Just wanted to tell ya "You guys are in my Hall of fame" even though I am a new member you guys make me feel like I have been a part of this since the begin. Thanks Again!
I 2nd that. Thank you guys for a site that helps so many people learn about CBing. This is a great forum.

Handle

Sparky Cobra 200 GTL DX
stock Cobra 18 WX ST II mic.
102" S.S. Whip

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic