Image

7000 Posts

Tell us what your doing from day to day. Post your daily notes here.

Moderator: JR Moderator

User avatar
MDYoungblood
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 7207
Joined: Saturday, 12 June 2010, 19:05 PM
Logged in via: iPad
Radio: Uniden Washington
Antenna: Avanti Sigma II
Name: Greg
Location: Baltimore, MD

7000 Posts

Post by MDYoungblood » Thursday, 31 August 2017, 8:19 AM

Image

this post makes 7001

3's

Greg
ImageImageImage


"321, the Middle of Maryland"

23 AM "WORLD Image WIDE" 38 LSB

Strong Supporter of America's Original Homeland Security Act
The Second Amendment


Base
Uniden Washington
Mobile
Texas Ranger TR-696FD1C
Handheld
Maxon HCB-40WX
Antennas
Avanti Sigma II
Homemade Full Wave Loop
Homemade 1/2 wave Dipole
Hustler 102" SS Whip and Hustler Ball Mount

Official Moderator - CBRT Complaint Department




User avatar
295 antenna
Donor
Donor
Posts: 498
Joined: Sunday, 23 October 2016, 21:45 PM
Radio: optima ,cobra 148ex
Antenna: patriot,brownig
Name: Charles Reney

Re: 7000 Posts

Post by 295 antenna » Thursday, 31 August 2017, 8:57 AM

Does that make you a Ratchet jaw or a bucket mouth lol
Keep smiling ...It makes people wonder what your up too !

American eagle member : AE1577
TWRC Member : WR2950



User avatar
MDYoungblood
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 7207
Joined: Saturday, 12 June 2010, 19:05 PM
Logged in via: iPad
Radio: Uniden Washington
Antenna: Avanti Sigma II
Name: Greg
Location: Baltimore, MD

Re: 7000 Posts

Post by MDYoungblood » Thursday, 31 August 2017, 11:51 AM

Probably the reason I have arthritis in my fingers so bad. Come on, catch up.

3's

Greg
ImageImageImage


"321, the Middle of Maryland"

23 AM "WORLD Image WIDE" 38 LSB

Strong Supporter of America's Original Homeland Security Act
The Second Amendment


Base
Uniden Washington
Mobile
Texas Ranger TR-696FD1C
Handheld
Maxon HCB-40WX
Antennas
Avanti Sigma II
Homemade Full Wave Loop
Homemade 1/2 wave Dipole
Hustler 102" SS Whip and Hustler Ball Mount

Official Moderator - CBRT Complaint Department



User avatar
Mtn Lynx
Donor
Donor
Posts: 423
Joined: Sunday, 11 September 2016, 1:00 AM
Radio: Anytone AT 6666
Antenna: A99/Wire dipole
Name: Cletus
Location: Western AK

Re: 7000 Posts

Post by Mtn Lynx » Saturday, 02 September 2017, 10:46 AM

Seven years 7000 posts, hmm 1000 posts a year.

[ Post made via iPad ] Image
\m/ >.< \m/
Anytone AT 6666
Galaxy DX 959
Galaxy DX 2517
Cobra 148 GTL
1/2 wave Dipole
Solarcon A99
TWRC Member: WR223



User avatar
jessejamesdallas
Wordwide & Qualified
Wordwide & Qualified
Posts: 5743
Joined: Sunday, 10 October 2004, 18:02 PM
Location: Republic of Texas
Referrals: 1

Re: 7000 Posts

Post by jessejamesdallas » Saturday, 02 September 2017, 13:31 PM

Can you be a bucket mouth on the computer?

Guess we need to come up with something more 21st Century for the keyboard King's! :mrgreen:
Image
Image
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.




User avatar
Mtn Lynx
Donor
Donor
Posts: 423
Joined: Sunday, 11 September 2016, 1:00 AM
Radio: Anytone AT 6666
Antenna: A99/Wire dipole
Name: Cletus
Location: Western AK

Re: 7000 Posts

Post by Mtn Lynx » Saturday, 02 September 2017, 13:56 PM

Keyboard mouth. Lol

[ Post made via iPad ] Image
\m/ >.< \m/
Anytone AT 6666
Galaxy DX 959
Galaxy DX 2517
Cobra 148 GTL
1/2 wave Dipole
Solarcon A99
TWRC Member: WR223



User avatar
MDYoungblood
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 7207
Joined: Saturday, 12 June 2010, 19:05 PM
Logged in via: iPad
Radio: Uniden Washington
Antenna: Avanti Sigma II
Name: Greg
Location: Baltimore, MD

Re: 7000 Posts

Post by MDYoungblood » Saturday, 02 September 2017, 15:46 PM

Mtn Lynx wrote:
Saturday, 02 September 2017, 10:46 AM
Seven years 7000 posts, hmm 1000 posts a year.

[ Post made via iPad ] Image
A 1000 a year is only 3 or less a day, you could do that just in the "Welcome to the Forum" topic, I believe a lot of them are just that. We had a crash in the system in 2012 and I lost over 700 posts in the count, not complaining, I made it up.

3's

Greg
ImageImageImage


"321, the Middle of Maryland"

23 AM "WORLD Image WIDE" 38 LSB

Strong Supporter of America's Original Homeland Security Act
The Second Amendment


Base
Uniden Washington
Mobile
Texas Ranger TR-696FD1C
Handheld
Maxon HCB-40WX
Antennas
Avanti Sigma II
Homemade Full Wave Loop
Homemade 1/2 wave Dipole
Hustler 102" SS Whip and Hustler Ball Mount

Official Moderator - CBRT Complaint Department



User avatar
Mtn Lynx
Donor
Donor
Posts: 423
Joined: Sunday, 11 September 2016, 1:00 AM
Radio: Anytone AT 6666
Antenna: A99/Wire dipole
Name: Cletus
Location: Western AK

Re: 7000 Posts

Post by Mtn Lynx » Sunday, 03 September 2017, 0:10 AM

Cool. My count is 394 now almost a year on forum. Lol

[ Post made via iPad ] Image
\m/ >.< \m/
Anytone AT 6666
Galaxy DX 959
Galaxy DX 2517
Cobra 148 GTL
1/2 wave Dipole
Solarcon A99
TWRC Member: WR223



User avatar
Blue Ox2
Skipshooter
Skipshooter
Posts: 232
Joined: Monday, 27 March 2017, 16:17 PM
Logged in via: Linux Laptop
Radio: McKinley&Wash&142GTL
Antenna: Patriot 12& DR-Dipol
Name: Mike KPA223
Home Phone: Galaxy DX 2517
Cell Phone: 7175724729
Location: Lititz, PA (Heart of Lancaster County)
Contact:

Re: 7000 Posts

Post by Blue Ox2 » Sunday, 03 September 2017, 5:08 AM

I think Greg's posts are great. With all the technical know how and his product id.
Keep them coming.

Hopefully, one day we'll connect on the airwaves, too.

73,

Mike

[ Post made via Android ] Image

**************
How do you do from Blue Ox2
KPA223
American Eagle SSB Group * AE1582
Lititz, PA (2013 "Coolest Small Town in America")


**************



User avatar
Mtn Lynx
Donor
Donor
Posts: 423
Joined: Sunday, 11 September 2016, 1:00 AM
Radio: Anytone AT 6666
Antenna: A99/Wire dipole
Name: Cletus
Location: Western AK

Re: 7000 Posts

Post by Mtn Lynx » Sunday, 03 September 2017, 12:19 PM

Blue Ox2 wrote:
Sunday, 03 September 2017, 5:08 AM
I think Greg's posts are great. With all the technical know how and his product id.
Keep them coming.

Hopefully, one day we'll connect on the airwaves, too.

73,

Mike

[ Post made via Android ] Image
X2

[ Post made via iPad ] Image
\m/ >.< \m/
Anytone AT 6666
Galaxy DX 959
Galaxy DX 2517
Cobra 148 GTL
1/2 wave Dipole
Solarcon A99
TWRC Member: WR223



User avatar
Scipio Kid
Donor
Donor
Posts: 208
Joined: Monday, 18 July 2016, 7:31 AM
Radio: Washington / Connex
Antenna: Dipole HM
Name: Scipio
Location: Out West in Herriman

Re: 7000 Posts

Post by Scipio Kid » Thursday, 14 September 2017, 21:28 PM

Congrats! Is anybody else anywhere near that record??? Sheesh, how many keyboards have you gone through? And monitors? If you're like me, they don't last too long because they get punched when you don't like something on the internet and that's all the time.

You know, the real record is the content. Raise your hand if Greg has helped you solve a problem. :cheers: :cheers: (OK everyone put your hands down, go take a shower and scrub real good, apply a liberal dose of "Brut" deodorant ... OK Hands up again!) Along with cheers for the record, we all need to be saying thanks for the expert advice and selfless help he's doled out to every one of us.

Thanks Greg!!! It's more than a great record.
Happy Trails



User avatar
Scipio Kid
Donor
Donor
Posts: 208
Joined: Monday, 18 July 2016, 7:31 AM
Radio: Washington / Connex
Antenna: Dipole HM
Name: Scipio
Location: Out West in Herriman

Re: 7000 Posts

Post by Scipio Kid » Thursday, 14 September 2017, 21:33 PM

Hey Cletus,
Your record is nothing to snub (what's left of) your nose at either.
Happy Trails



User avatar
sonoma
Donor
Donor
Posts: 1305
Joined: Sunday, 02 April 2006, 14:10 PM
Location: Oklahoma

Re: 7000 Posts

Post by sonoma » Friday, 15 September 2017, 0:06 AM

MDY just likes to see his avatar.

[ Post made via Linux Laptop ] Image

User avatar
jessejamesdallas
Wordwide & Qualified
Wordwide & Qualified
Posts: 5743
Joined: Sunday, 10 October 2004, 18:02 PM
Location: Republic of Texas
Referrals: 1

Re: 7000 Posts

Post by jessejamesdallas » Friday, 15 September 2017, 4:19 AM

Scipio Kid wrote:
Thursday, 14 September 2017, 21:28 PM
Congrats! Is anybody else anywhere near that record??? Sheesh, how many keyboards have you gone through? And monitors? If you're like me, they don't last too long because they get punched when you don't like something on the internet and that's all the time.

You know, the real record is the content. Raise your hand if Greg has helped you solve a problem. :cheers: :cheers: (OK everyone put your hands down, go take a shower and scrub real good, apply a liberal dose of "Brut" deodorant ... OK Hands up again!) Along with cheers for the record, we all need to be saying thanks for the expert advice and selfless help he's doled out to every one of us.

Thanks Greg!!! It's more than a great record.
Think I hold the record for the oldest active member here... (not counting Bozo)

[ Post made via Samsung Galaxy S5 Active ] Image
Image
Image
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.



User avatar
sonoma
Donor
Donor
Posts: 1305
Joined: Sunday, 02 April 2006, 14:10 PM
Location: Oklahoma

Re: 7000 Posts

Post by sonoma » Friday, 15 September 2017, 6:00 AM

I joined 2 years after you did JJD, I have been on some forums since 2001. I have seen so many forums start up and then die over the years. not sure how many that have died out and someone mentioned one the other day that I had forgot about. for the life of me I can not remember the name. I think it started with a P in the name. I hate getting old so many things leave my mind unless I write it down now days. for some reason Palomar keeps popping up in my mind but not sure if that was it or not.

[ Post made via Linux Laptop ] Image

User avatar
jessejamesdallas
Wordwide & Qualified
Wordwide & Qualified
Posts: 5743
Joined: Sunday, 10 October 2004, 18:02 PM
Location: Republic of Texas
Referrals: 1

Re: 7000 Posts

Post by jessejamesdallas » Friday, 15 September 2017, 6:22 AM

sonoma wrote:
Friday, 15 September 2017, 6:00 AM
I joined 2 years after you did JJD, I have been on some forums since 2001. I have seen so many forums start up and then die over the years. not sure how many that have died out and someone mentioned one the other day that I had forgot about. for the life of me I can not remember the name. I think it started with a P in the name. I hate getting old so many things leave my mind unless I write it down now days. for some reason Palomar keeps popping up in my mind but not sure if that was it or not.

[ Post made via Linux Laptop ] Image
Yeah no kidding...lots of them long gone...I keep'em bookmarked so I don't forget which ones I'm on, but back about 10-12 years ago I got a new computer and didn't save the bookmarks so I lost several I was on...no big deal, doubt they are still around anyway. "CB Frequency " at one time was pretty popular but for some reason everyone quit posting all at the sametime and it went bye-bye shortly after.

[ Post made via Samsung Galaxy S5 Active ] Image
Last edited by jessejamesdallas on Friday, 15 September 2017, 15:19 PM, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Image
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.



User avatar
Scipio Kid
Donor
Donor
Posts: 208
Joined: Monday, 18 July 2016, 7:31 AM
Radio: Washington / Connex
Antenna: Dipole HM
Name: Scipio
Location: Out West in Herriman

Re: 7000 Posts

Post by Scipio Kid » Friday, 15 September 2017, 7:39 AM

Well, when you talk about know-how, experience and willingness to help and share advice, you have to include sonoma and Jesse James right there with MDY. I think they all deserve our thanks and a big :cheers: OK ... right after the shower thing again. And Jesse, if you can somehow post 1400 times in the next few hours, you'll be right up there with Greg!

We should plan a party. I'll make (no, bring) chocolate chip cookies.
Happy Trails



User avatar
jessejamesdallas
Wordwide & Qualified
Wordwide & Qualified
Posts: 5743
Joined: Sunday, 10 October 2004, 18:02 PM
Location: Republic of Texas
Referrals: 1

Re: 7000 Posts

Post by jessejamesdallas » Friday, 15 September 2017, 15:22 PM

Scipio Kid wrote:
Friday, 15 September 2017, 7:39 AM
Well, when you talk about know-how, experience and willingness to help and share advice, you have to include sonoma and Jesse James right there with MDY. I think they all deserve our thanks and a big :cheers: OK ... right after the shower thing again. And Jesse, if you can somehow post 1400 times in the next few hours, you'll be right up there with Greg!

We should plan a party. I'll make (no, bring) chocolate chip cookies.
"ONLY 1400 posts?"

I got to get out and get the yard mowed right now...Maybe after I get done, I'll get started on it! :lol:

Guess I could dig threw all the real-old threads and start bringing them back to life! :mrgreen:
Image
Image
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.



User avatar
dgbacb4148
Skipshooter
Skipshooter
Posts: 224
Joined: Wednesday, 18 February 2009, 21:47 PM
Radio: Uniden Washington
Antenna: shakespere Big Stick
Name: David g.
Location: Monroe, GA USA

Re: 7000 Posts

Post by dgbacb4148 » Monday, 18 September 2017, 12:51 PM

MDYoungblood wrote:
Saturday, 02 September 2017, 15:46 PM
Mtn Lynx wrote:
Saturday, 02 September 2017, 10:46 AM
Seven years 7000 posts, hmm 1000 posts a year.

[ Post made via iPad ] Image
A 1000 a year is only 3 or less a day, you could do that just in the "Welcome to the Forum" topic, I believe a lot of them are just that. We had a crash in the system in 2012 and I lost over 700 posts in the count, not complaining, I made it up.

3's

Greg
Greg, you are correct, we all lost #'s in the crash, whether you HI or LOW numbered, great job to all for a great site. The strong ones always survive, and I've enjoyed every minute of it. Thanks CBRT. :bounce:
David g............. :cheers:
AKA Southwind,Tripple Nickel, DX 555. Base station Uniden Washington Philippines made/ D-104 Tug 9/ Silver Streak 150/ Pyramid Gold Series Variable 26 amp through "Old Reliable Shakespeare Big Stick"... Mobile- Cobra 25, NMO Firestik.

USAF 1959-1963/ Andrews AFB, 1001st Transportation Squadron, Maryland, home of AIR FORCE ONE. John F. Kennedy Presidential Innaguration parade 1961
.

[/color Image Image




Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest