Looking for old members..........

Tell us what you're doing from day to day. Post your daily notes here about any radio projects that you are working on.
GP4LIFE
NEW DUCK
NEW DUCK

Looking for old members..........

Post by GP4LIFE »

I Hope someone out there can help me find old members to a CB club that existed in the Dracut/Lowell Massachusetts area.
Mid to late 70's into early 80's. They would meet every Sunday at the American Legion in Dracut MA. I can only remember a few handles that people had because I was very young at the time, but I am trying to find old friends of my fathers. My father Moe used the handle White Owl. He will be turning 70 and We thought it would be great if we could find some of his old friends. If you are familiar with this group or have any suggestions on trying to find them PLEASE let me know, i would be greatful for all your suggestions. As it has been a very long time since I myself used the CB and this group broke up a long time ago.
GP4LIFE
NEW DUCK
NEW DUCK

Re: Looking for old members..........

Post by GP4LIFE »

Come on now! Of all of the people that have looked at this post and NO ONE has any suggestions? Is there any one out there that is even from the area I am looking into?
drdx
Donor
Donor
Handle: dollar-98
Antenna: Many
Radio: Many-

Post by drdx »

Give it a little time, maybe someone will surface. Some of the members tend to get on more depending on the time of week. Welcome, by the way and if your father has access to the site have him jump on here. Operators on here range from brand new to the very experienced, and from young to old.

-drdx
Yes it's me, Dollar-98, drdx, the original all maul, shot cawla on workin this no-fade technology.

-drdx
GP4LIFE
NEW DUCK
NEW DUCK

Post by GP4LIFE »

Thank you so much for the info! Actually my father is so old school that he may have used the CB back in the day but a computer I think scares the BJEEBERS out of him.