to keep eating for the show or put the weight back on

Tell us what you're doing from day to day. Post your daily notes here about any radio projects that you are working on.
bydawg13

Post by bydawg13 »

this may be a rant...it may be long. oh well...im new here so most all of yall dont know me. and just so you know.....my real handle is

BYRDAWG13 not bydawg13. i forgot the "R" when i registered. byrdwag as in my hunting dog..a 2 year old german shorthaired pointer. anyhow....about me....Rugby, weight lifting, personal training, hunting, fishing, camping, big trucks, building trucks and having a good time. as for body building....im supposed to be doing a body building show in september. i also play rugby, my during rugby season weight is 205, im 5'10. i have a body building show in september, im down to 185 and feeling pretty damn skinny....i hate it. this is what the thread is about. id rather be big and bulky and massive at 210 then cut up and skinny at 175. i think may say screw this show and put the weight back on. oh well...im up late contimplating my decision, so i thought id rant. haha sorry guys!
Phaze91460

Post by Phaze91460 »

well, I am a good bit older and getting weight off is much harder than putting it on. I say keep it off !

GREETINGS and welcome to the forum !
DAYDREAMER

Post by DAYDREAMER »

I know what you mean about weight as you get older. I religiously watch my weight........................every time I walk past a mirror!

At 6'4" and 285, it takes a bigger mirror than it used!

:shocked:
Phaze91460

Post by Phaze91460 »

I hear ya there daydreamer !