Tell us what your doing from day to day. Post your daily notes here.
Moderator: JR Moderator
- Wordwide & Qualified
- Posts: 704
- Joined: Sunday, 14 June 2009, 18:46 PM
- Radio: Washington/TRAM/K3
- Antenna: Imax, G5RV, Invtd L
Six foot metal mic cord accidentially touched the positive power pole on my DC power strip and burned my hand. Wasn't even keyed up.
1 ADAM 12
- Posts: 252
- Joined: Thursday, 31 January 2013, 20:47 PM
- Name: Adam
- Location: South Central Kentucky
I have an Astatic 636 mic with a metal cord...thanks for the warning!
- Posts: 7402
- Joined: Saturday, 12 June 2010, 19:05 PM
- Logged in via: iPhone
- Radio: Uniden Washington
- Antenna: Avanti Sigma II
- Name: Greg
- Location: Baltimore, MD
I accidentally sat on a battery once while working on the motor of my pickup (years ago, I'm a lot smarter now), it was a shocking experience to say the least. Still nothing beats hitting a hot cap by accident.
"321, the Middle of Maryland"
23 AM "WORLD WIDE" 38 LSB
Strong Supporter of America's Original Homeland Security Act
The Second Amendment
Official Moderator - CBRT Complaint Department
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests