in and out

Tell us what you're doing from day to day. Post your daily notes here about any radio projects that you are working on.
THUMPER

in and out

Post by THUMPER »

hey guys just wanted to say sorry that lately i have been no help
after 11 years i am going back to collage for my AA in welding . to become a welding inspector it has been crazy 7-5 6 days a week and two hours of home work each day I'm taking 18 units
so bear with me I will try to be on and help as much as i can . don't get to mad if i don't get back to you all right away
BigBopper

Post by BigBopper »

You still Da Man, you have to take care of your future, and Family, if you need us, drop us a line!!
521 Houston

Post by 521 Houston »

[quote="BigBopper"]You still Da Man[quote]

But..... I thought he was da RABBIT! LOL!
BigBopper

Post by BigBopper »

Yea your right,,,LOL
Big Guns

Post by Big Guns »

no worries, you have to do whats best for the family and worry about everything else later, so just pop in when you can and well be here.
BobOstro61

Post by BobOstro61 »

I know what you mean Thumper. I'm back in school myself taking C# .NET programming classes. Study time has gone up and radio/forum time has gone down.
Rex_foxhound

Post by Rex_foxhound »

College for me too... I'm only taking 12 cedit hours this semester though... 18 is a freakin load. I know what you mean Thumper. Hang in there.
Rocky Mountain Oyster

Post by Rocky Mountain Oyster »

Keep learning, it keeps the brain healthy. I am taking a Digital Photo class thru NYIP. Keeps me busy
THUMPER

Post by THUMPER »

THANKS GUYS THIS COLLAGE THING IS ALL NEW TO ME AND I JUMPED IN WITH A BANG WITH 18 UNITS (WOW) BUT IN THE LONG RUN IT IS ONE STEP CLOSER TO WERE I WANT TO BE . LIKE I SAID I WILL DO MY BEST TO HELP YOU ALL OUT WHEN I CAN DONT GET TO MAD IF I DO IT ALITTLE SLOWER.........LOL
DAYDREAMER

Post by DAYDREAMER »

My hat's off to all and any that go back to college for whatever reason. It takes b...s to do that after a few years out on the job. I have a niece that just gave up a six figure job in the computor industry to go back to school to become a veternarian.

Do what you want, while and when you can. It all comes to an end soon enough. Congrats to all of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oknaz

Post by oknaz »

Thump

It's cool you'r going to school to learn a trade the world is alway's needing welding inspector's . I've met a few when i was working in the steel business . those guy's are very careful about watching for bad weld's and missed weld's . I wished i was back in it but all i did was clean the steel , paint , load and ship . I remember the day's when i seen some of the longest I-Beam's come across my path .

Anyway study hard and pass those hard test's