Best video shoot to work on

Tell us what you're doing from day to day. Post your daily notes here about any radio projects that you are working on.
9RC69
Donor
Donor
Handle: Redeye
Call Sign: VE4GAG
Antenna: Sirio 827/Dipole
Radio: Cobra 148 GTL

Best video shoot to work on

Post by 9RC69 »

Hello All, as some may know I work as a Key Grip in the video/film industry here in Manitoba Canada. Our Province has just released their new ad campaign that I had the pleasure to work on this past summer. My job was to take care of all the camera rigging to help Director of Photography achieve the vision he was looking for in this production. The best part, besides having an awesome crew was that it was shot on location at a remote fly in fishing camp all expenses paid plus my top day rate. It doesn't get much better that that, enjoy.
http://youtu.be/HKHOUj5WiZE
Slyguy
Wordwide & Qualified
Wordwide & Qualified
Antenna: Yes
Radio: Kenwood, Yaesu, Icom

Re: Best video shoot to work on

Post by Slyguy »

Very cool! I was at Pt Mugu NAS working on a plane a few years ago and they were filming an episode of NCIS. I was amazed on the amount of resources and manpower needed to shoot a couple scenes. There was people everywhere!! Anyway when I watched the episode a few months later, you can barely see my leg under one of the wings from a distance of a couple hundred yards. I'M FAMOUS!!!! Lol
Slyguy
Zero Six Three
Sherman Texas

Official Moderator - CBRT Complaints Department
We encourage all users to support our sponsors. We believe our sponsors are the best out there.
Be sure to tell them you saw their name on CBRadioTalk.
Support our fine sponsors!
9RC69
Donor
Donor
Handle: Redeye
Call Sign: VE4GAG
Antenna: Sirio 827/Dipole
Radio: Cobra 148 GTL

Re: Best video shoot to work on

Post by 9RC69 »

Always fun being a part of "The Dog and Pony Show" a we like to call it.