OCTOBER 2012 DATABASE CRASH - READ NOW

If you are looking for or want to share a current event, please feel free to share any upcoming CB radio breaks in your local area with us.
linx

OCTOBER 2012 DATABASE CRASH - READ NOW

Post by linx »

Guys,
We had a major database crash. At the moment it looks like we have lost information from current date back to August 2011 incuding posts, user accounts, and improvements we had made to CBRT.

Just letting you know. It sucks, but there's nothing that can be done about it, so stay positive and give us time and we'll get this baby back on track.

EDIT: By the way, if you were a donor, we'll get that reinstated as soon as we can.
str8stroke
Donor
Donor
Antenna: 1/16 Wave Dipole
Radio: Gold Cobra 29LTD

Re: OCTOBER 2012 DATABASE CRASH - READ NOW

Post by str8stroke »

We will persevere with indomitable spirits! You Can do it!!

I pledge allegiance to the CB Radio Talk Forum, and to the Web Site for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all!

ALL HAIL LINX!!!!!!!!!!!
Ric Flair is on the Air, with Pink Underwear!!! WHAOOO!!!

Post by 231 »

Yep...none of us saw this coming or we would have done something about it. Thanks for the post linx.

Bombero
Site Admin
Site Admin
Handle: Boogieman
Antenna: 2ft Wire hanger
Radio: RCI 2950 Mirage

Post by Bombero »

Who's this 'linx' person?
Official Moderator - CBRT Complaints Department
We encourage all users to support our sponsors. We believe our sponsors are the best out there.
Be sure to tell them you saw their name on CBRadioTalk.
Support our fine sponsors!

383 Boogieman

Sporty Mike
Wordwide & Qualified
Wordwide & Qualified
Antenna: S.S. 102 / Maco V5/8
Radio: Alot of 'em!!

Post by Sporty Mike »

Well , that explains why half of my posts and PM's are gone. No big deal , just glad to see her back up and running!!
Not to mention that that's my old signature too!!! At least I didn't lose my profile pic this time....... :biggrin:

Mike
Redbeard 759 , your non profit Prophet from the 'Bam!!!
Mayo

Post by Mayo »

Now now now... I've been telling y'all this... But nooooobooddyyy listens... Ya need to put mayo on it...
BobCB
Wordwide & Qualified
Wordwide & Qualified
Antenna: A99, Browning BR-140
Radio: Cobra 25LTD(varies)

Post by BobCB »

I'm not gonna lie, this really sucks. I had a lot of posts with some decent info in the past year.
854/BigDog in Central Alabama
Bozo
Owner
Owner
Handle: Bozo
Antenna: Monkey Made MM9
Radio: General Lee Radio

Post by Bozo »

BobCB wrote:I'm not gonna lie, this really sucks. I had a lot of posts with some decent info in the past year.
I agree BobCB! It could have been way worse though. They told me that everything was lost at first... Than, I suggested a place to find a back up on an old server that CBRT was located, and they found one, but it was 8/2011. It is my fault, I should have been doing back ups on a regular basis, and I wasn't. My web host has awesome back ups, and I was relying on that too much. I am going to be backing up the database once a month now. I apologize for this inconvenience.

Donate here