Game Day in the South The Iron Bowl

Hunting, Fishing, Football, Baseball, Nascar, Hockey, and any other sports interest.
start a foot ball pool etc.

Moderator: JR Moderator

silvereagle1
Wordwide & Qualified
Wordwide & Qualified
Radio: President Lincoln 2
Antenna: Sirio Turbo 5000
Name: Mark
Cell Phone: --------------

Game Day in the South The Iron Bowl

Post by silvereagle1 » Saturday, 30 November 2013, 13:26 PM

THE IRON BOWL
Roll Tide to the Bama Nation

Score prediction
Bama 35
Auburn 20

ROLL TIDE ROLL :elephant:
President Lincoln 2
Sirio Turbo 5000 Roof Mount
567 East Tennessee

Radar-DLDN
Name: JD

Re: Game Day in the South The Iron Bowl

Post by Radar-DLDN » Saturday, 30 November 2013, 17:34 PM

Well, that was certainly an interesting final two seconds.

Also, Go Buckeyes :blackeye:
Radar - Toledo, Ohio - Mod Duck

silvereagle1
Wordwide & Qualified
Wordwide & Qualified

Post by silvereagle1 » Saturday, 30 November 2013, 17:40 PM

Well the buckeyes done their job today. Alabama didn't. 1 second left and they do something stupid. I thought saban was smarter than that. The blame is all his.. Should have taken a knee and went to overtime. dumb and stupid decision to kick a 57 yard field goal knowing it was impossible to make. Congrats to baby brother but I still hate em!
President Lincoln 2
567 East Tennessee

Radar-DLDN

Post by Radar-DLDN » Saturday, 30 November 2013, 17:50 PM

I would have said hail mary, given how the previous FG attempts went. In the end though I want to see how Saban handles it. If he takes responsibility like a good coach or shakes blame off on his guys. I saw Michigan's Brady Hoke already blamed the seniors for the failed 2-point conversion call, for an example of what I consider bad coaching.

Anyway, enjoyable games IMO. Should be interesting to see how everything is shaken up in the BCS and how the conference games play out.

silvereagle1
Wordwide & Qualified
Wordwide & Qualified

Post by silvereagle1 » Saturday, 30 November 2013, 18:41 PM

I'd say your buckeyes will play for it all and if so congratulations they deserve to be there. I'd rather go 0-10 and beat auburn than go 10-0 and lose to Auburn. very bitter rival. I'll be pulling for the SEC eastern division champion next week for sure. I just hope Auburn doesn't find a way to get into the national championship game! So I'll be pulling for FSU and OSU the rest of the way. I remember when Auburn won the national championship In 2010 it felt as bad as a death in the family. I was pulling for Oregon that year. Should have been pulling for the SEC but I was for the ducks all the way. The football program itself isn't so bad but the Auburn fan base is a bunch of irate rednecks almost as bad as UT fans. there's been shootings and stabbings after an iron bowl game in previous years. actual killings to be exact. Right in the stadium parking lot! I'd say this year will be no different. You should listen to Paul Finebaums radio show you'll see first hand how redneck the auburn fans are. They make the state of Alabama look bad.
President Lincoln 2
567 East Tennessee

Radar-DLDN

Post by Radar-DLDN » Saturday, 30 November 2013, 20:39 PM

silvereagle1 wrote:I'll be pulling for the SEC eastern division champion next week for sure.
You and me both silver eagle, you and me both!

721HACKSAW
Donor
Donor

Post by 721HACKSAW » Sunday, 01 December 2013, 3:44 AM

Bama rolled... rolled over and got beat.... Mazoo wins the SEC!

coach4life
Donor
Donor
Radio: Cobra 29 LTD
Antenna: Wilson 1000
Name: Tom

Post by coach4life » Sunday, 01 December 2013, 6:18 AM

MUST HAVE BEEN THE SEWING MACHING
Tom

"Whether you think you can or whether you think you can't, your right"

silvereagle1
Wordwide & Qualified
Wordwide & Qualified

Post by silvereagle1 » Sunday, 01 December 2013, 7:12 AM

721HACKSAW wrote:Bama rolled... rolled over and got beat.... Mazoo wins the SEC!
I'll be pulling for the tigers.... The ones from the east division. Missouri tigers that is!

I don't know who was the worse coach yesterday Brady Hoke or Nick Saban. Could be a tie. I can almost understand Brady Hoke playing for the win but if you're a legitimate number 1 team in the country you can't be scared to play for overtime. Saban turned into Hal Mumme in yesterday's game. Auburn deserved to win the game you can't take that away from them. They had more heart, more desire and on this Saturday Auburn had the better coach. 57 yard field goal attempt knowing it would fall short and only having fat guys on coverage....... Watch out OSU fans Auburn is the new media darling and if they beat Missouri next week don't be surprised if they jump Ohio State to number 2. They're already talking about it on ESPN. It wouldn't be fair but this is the BCS.
President Lincoln 2
567 East Tennessee

coach4life
Donor
Donor
Radio: Cobra 29 LTD
Antenna: Wilson 1000
Name: Tom

Post by coach4life » Sunday, 01 December 2013, 7:16 AM

Couldn't help myself here Mark:

Tom

"Whether you think you can or whether you think you can't, your right"

Radar-DLDN

Post by Radar-DLDN » Sunday, 01 December 2013, 7:21 AM

silvereagle1 wrote: Watch out OSU fans Auburn is the new media darling and if they beat Missouri next week don't be surprised if they jump Ohio State to number 2. They're already talking about it on ESPN. It wouldn't be fair but this is the BCS.
You are probably right. After all, the BCS title game is SEC-vs-At Large :icon_rolleyes: Just have to see how it plays out. The BCS is pretty flawed, but can't say it doesn't keep us on our toes.

silvereagle1
Wordwide & Qualified
Wordwide & Qualified

Post by silvereagle1 » Sunday, 01 December 2013, 12:24 PM

coach4life wrote:Couldn't help myself here Mark:

That is funny lol. Would have been a good joke at aubies expense if they would have lost. Still funny though

Sunday, 01 December 2013, 14:33 PM
Radar-DLDN wrote:
silvereagle1 wrote: Watch out OSU fans Auburn is the new media darling and if they beat Missouri next week don't be surprised if they jump Ohio State to number 2. They're already talking about it on ESPN. It wouldn't be fair but this is the BCS.
You are probably right. After all, the BCS title game is SEC-vs-At Large :icon_rolleyes: Just have to see how it plays out. The BCS is pretty flawed, but can't say it doesn't keep us on our toes.
Well, when a team goes two straight years without a loss there is no reason for a one loss team to jump them no matter how you look at it. Aubie lost 6 or 7 games last year and one this year. No comparison to what Ohio state has done. If Ohio state gets robbed then its just wrong.

Tuesday, 03 December 2013, 16:13 PM
silvereagle1 wrote:I'd say your buckeyes will play for it all and if so congratulations they deserve to be there. I'd rather go 0-10 and beat auburn than go 10-0 and lose to Auburn. very bitter rival. I'll be pulling for the SEC eastern division champion next week for sure. I just hope Auburn doesn't find a way to get into the national championship game! So I'll be pulling for FSU and OSU the rest of the way. I remember when Auburn won the national championship In 2010 it felt as bad as a death in the family. I was pulling for Oregon that year. Should have been pulling for the SEC but I was for the ducks all the way. The football program itself isn't so bad but the Auburn fan base is a bunch of irate rednecks almost as bad as UT fans. there's been shootings and stabbings after an iron bowl game in previous years. actual killings to be exact. Right in the stadium parking lot! I'd say this year will be no different. You should listen to Paul Finebaums radio show you'll see first hand how redneck the auburn fans are. They make the state of Alabama look bad.

President Lincoln 2
567 East Tennessee

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic