Sparky's Website

This forum is for general discussions, and you are welcome to post in this forum if you are not able to find the right place.
newguy

Sparky's Website

Post by newguy »

I can't seem to get the website to work, sometimes it just shows loading and other times it says the site has been cancelled.

Any clue?
LordDragr

Post by LordDragr »

hmm i'll relay it along
crazytruker

Post by crazytruker »

It says site has been canceled on my end too. Maybe they are doing another site. Any heads up BigBopper?
busman
Donor
Donor

Post by busman »

same thing here for sparkys website. one thing that my computer does is i haft to turn my pop up blocker off to get on any of the sponsers sites. but ya , sparkys site is dead on my end to.
11 METER OUTLAW.
Visegrip
Donor
Donor

Post by Visegrip »

hate to sound like a broken record here, but it's dead on my end too. Now i think we have it narrowed down to the fact that there is something wrong on sparky's end . But the question is what?
yellow bird
2 PILL USER
2 PILL USER

Post by yellow bird »

I hope not, I just sent him money 3 days ago for a new radio.
J-570

Post by J-570 »

He's probably doing maintnance or something.
icemanrrc
Donor
Donor

Post by icemanrrc »

yellow bird wrote:I hope not, I just sent him money 3 days ago for a new radio.
I have no idea what's going on, but I will bet you every dime I have that your money is safe. Sparky is top notch. No funny business at this place! As someone else has stated, probably maintence. Find me one dissatisfied Sparky customer!
doctor

web page

Post by doctor »

Just tried sparkys web page a minute ago, says web page cancelled still

DOCTOR/795 :shock:
BigBopper

Post by BigBopper »

sparky's ISP is having Technical difficulties, it will be up next week
J-570

Post by J-570 »

Thanks for the info bopper.
johnj7l
Skipshooter
Skipshooter

Post by johnj7l »

Glad to hear sparky s still there..

Hes a favorite o f mine!
BigBopper

Post by BigBopper »

Sparky's has been around for over 20 years, he's not going anywhere
Part Time
Donor
Donor
Handle: Part Time
Antenna: Predator 10K, Wilson 5K
Radio: RCI 63FFC4, Cobra 29

Post by Part Time »

Has anyone talked to Al lately? Just wondering, I was trying to call him for the first time I think it was Thursday of last week and couldn't get an answer, not even a answering machine. It was during regular hours, but I figured I would just try back later. I guess yellow bird has talked to him recently if he just sent him money 3 days ago for a radio. Not trying to scare anybody, just saying no answer for me about a week and a half ago after trying a few times. Probably going to try him again next week. I have a few things that I need that he carries, decent prices he has too! Later all!
johnj7l
Skipshooter
Skipshooter

Post by johnj7l »

Have you tried calling him?
Mister Heat

Post by Mister Heat »

Part Time wrote:Has anyone talked to Al lately? Just wondering, I was trying to call him for the first time I think it was Thursday of last week and couldn't get an answer, not even a answering machine. It was during regular hours, but I figured I would just try back later. I guess yellow bird has talked to him recently if he just sent him money 3 days ago for a radio. Not trying to scare anybody, just saying no answer for me about a week and a half ago after trying a few times. Probably going to try him again next week. I have a few things that I need that he carries, decent prices he has too! Later all!
Yep Al was in the shop Thursday afternoon talked to him for awhile.. Everything is AOK he is putting together several pre holiday deals for us "radio junkies". As Big Bopper mentioned the site is down temporarily but definitely will be up and running next week. The shop is busy and it is business as usual with several radio deals coming shortly you all will like.
BigBopper

Post by BigBopper »

Talked to AL today, all is good
YFZBOB
Donor
Donor

Post by YFZBOB »

I just got my Freq' Counter in the mail today from Sparky's. All is good.