chat help

Need some help fixing a computer problem, or just want to share a link to a program? Do it hear... From the PC to the CB!!!
y2rescue109
6 PILL USER
6 PILL USER

chat help

Post by y2rescue109 »

cant access CBRT chat, it says error connecting to server, please try again in a few minutes. can somebody help me with this
treetall
Wordwide & Qualified
Wordwide & Qualified
Handle: treetall
Radio: Galaxy

Post by treetall »

may be a internet problem. i dont know about anything electronic unless it has an antenna does anybody else know
Pro-Tech
Donor
Donor
Radio: Any radio I want.

Post by Pro-Tech »

I'm not having any problems, I'm using Opera for a browser.
y2rescue109
6 PILL USER
6 PILL USER

Post by y2rescue109 »

i was just in chat the other night
linx

Post by linx »

The problem is a problem with your ISP.

You are using AOL, and with it, AOL has you going through a closed proxy server. When you try to run Java applets across the internet through a proxy server, you get major problems. It may have worked for you before, but that doesn't mean it's going to work every time. This goes the same for using the built in AOL browser, or using an external browser like Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox. No matter what browser you use, you will still go through that closed proxy server to access the internet. I looked it up, and about 30 folks have posted using the same exact proxy server you are using right now. Every time you disconnect you could get a different proxy server using AOL, or you could get the same one every time you connect depending on how they have it configured for you.

Hope this helps,