Need some help fixing a computer problem, or just want to share a link to a program? Do it hear... From the PC to the CB!!!
halfwatt959
Skipshooter
Skipshooter
Antenna: maco base/ whip mobi
Radio: too many to list

Post by halfwatt959 »

Hey folks. I've been doodleing on microsoft paint and have created a pic I would like to eventualy use as an avatar. What I dont know is how to do this. I would guess that I need to turn it into an url or something first but have no idea how to do that either. Basicly I am computer stupid at best. I did manage to save it and use it on my home screen but thats it. Thanks for any help.
2 and 3/4 DX RADIO CHAOS. Halfwatt959 " I MAY NOT CAN FIX IT BUT I CAN TAKE IT APART"
I HATE COMPUTERS!!!!!
jessejamesdallas
Donor
Donor
Handle: Jesse James Dallas
Radio: working

Re: Avatars

Post by jessejamesdallas »

Save your picture to your computer in "pictures", then here on the forum go to your profile settings and find where you change your avatar...there will be a button to click on so you can upload the picture off your computer. .. You may have to resize the pic using "paint" if this site doesn't do it for you.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
halfwatt959
Skipshooter
Skipshooter
Antenna: maco base/ whip mobi
Radio: too many to list

Post by halfwatt959 »

Thanks I finaly got it couldnt have done it without you. Although now I aint sure it fits anymore
2 and 3/4 DX RADIO CHAOS. Halfwatt959 " I MAY NOT CAN FIX IT BUT I CAN TAKE IT APART"
I HATE COMPUTERS!!!!!
MDYoungblood
Site Admin
Site Admin
Handle: MDYoungblood
Antenna: HyGain AV-6160
Radio: Icom IC-746 (non pro)

Post by MDYoungblood »

If you use the site image poster, http://postimg.org/ , there is a "avatar" setting on it, it will shrink your pic down to size.

3's

Greg
"321, West Manchester Township, PA"

Official Moderator - CBRT Complaint Department