Key Down event schedule anyone?

This section is dedicated to Keydown Competition rigs and high-performance competition base setups. If you have questions or information on how to maximize a competition setup, this is the perfect place to share and discuss!
Pillpopper
Donor
Donor

Key Down event schedule anyone?

Post by Pillpopper »

Anyone have a Break schedule for 2008 or 2009? We should make this a sticky in this section :D

73's
Pillpopper
TwentyTwo-Zero
Donor
Donor

Post by TwentyTwo-Zero »

Save Your Money, Don't Go To The Show
And Don't You Eat That Yellow Snow...Frank Zappa
------------
WR0220 Washington State 38LSB
CPI • Cobra • Icom • Yaesu
Pillpopper
Donor
Donor

Post by Pillpopper »

So WaterGate City is throwing their Keydown this weekend right here in Washington, D.C.. Lot of NoNames & Dave Mades will be running the show. Does anyone have a flyer or a website with more information? This is the biggest Key down on the east coast, i was surprised no more has mentioned anything yet. Anyhow, hope to see some you there!

73's,

Pillpopper
Pro-Tech
Donor
Donor
Radio: Any radio I want.

Post by Pro-Tech »

Ours is Thanksgiving weekend every year for decades. We don't expect a big turnout based on the others earlier this year. :cry:
flashover
Duckplucker
Duckplucker

Post by flashover »

damn.. i would goto the one in dc.. but ill be busy this weekend
Pillpopper
Donor
Donor

Post by Pillpopper »

Pro-Tech wrote:Ours is Thanksgiving weekend every year for decades. We don't expect a big turnout based on the others earlier this year. :cry:
Hey Pro-tech, if you werent so far I would say come on out! I always hear about these breaks with in a weeks notice, I wish we could have a master list of some sort. I noticed the listings on Circusmobile only covered a fraction of the events that took place this yr.

Next yr I should have the truck ready for competition, maybe I can bring home a trophy for CBRT :wink:
LiveWire113
6 PILL USER
6 PILL USER
Handle: Charlie Foxtrot
Radio: Cobra 29

Post by LiveWire113 »

I thought the DC break wasn't happening this year? Baltimore had one last week with another planned in November. Road Doctor from WDC puts something together every other weekend on Sunday; October 26th is the next one, somewhere off of Kennilworth Ave I think.
Pillpopper
Donor
Donor

Post by Pillpopper »

LiveWire113 wrote:I thought the DC break wasn't happening this year? Baltimore had one last week with another planned in November. Road Doctor from WDC puts something together every other weekend on Sunday; October 26th is the next one, somewhere off of Kennilworth Ave I think.
Very good info Livewire, do you know if Road Dr has a site or any info about the one being held in Nov? We have a lot of breaks around here, i just have a hard time finding any info on them.