My Brother

Want to shout someone a friendly 4 n 1. Do it here, and put their name in the hall of fame!
Working Cowboy

My Brother

Post by Working Cowboy »

I want to thank every one for all the support and prayers from all of you guys here. I just anted to say a word or two also about my brother. He was a US Navy SEAL working in Afghanistan. He was killed in action making sure that our way of life stays our way of life. I am proud to say that he had many confirmed kills and served with all he had. He gave his life, he died in some wasteland far from those who loved him, for YOU and the ones you love. Please don't forget any of them, they are paying the price.

Brian: You know I have never been one for words but I just want to say....... I miss you..................and I...... am proud of you
Phaze91460

Post by Phaze91460 »

There are many here who have served in this countrys armed forces. I served in the USMC. It is easy to sit back and criticize wars and military actions but it is what keeps our country a powerful leading force on this planet.

I didnt know your brother but I believe in the cause he served. I lost my brother 8 years ago and I can understand your loss. There is nothing we can do to replace what you have lost or even to ease the pain. Just know you have friends here you can lean on as needed or wanted. Time has softened the pain but I will allways miss my brother.

Welcome back. Come chat with us ...........

John
Last edited by Phaze91460 on April 18th, 2006, 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by 231 »

I'm very sorry to hear about the loss! :( Words can't express our grattitude for the ultimate sacrifice given by your brother for our country and freedom.

You will be in our prayers.
texasbill

Post by texasbill »

I'm so sorry for your loss. Prayers go out to you, and your famlily.
BigBopper

Post by BigBopper »

Believe me he's looking down on us now, God Bless him

Post by Guest »

IM AT A LOSS OF WORDS SO I WILL KEEP IT SHORT

I'm very sorry to hear about the loss of your brother god bless him and your whole family . just remember no one is truley gone unless forgothen about . if your ever feeling down about it and need to talk shoot me a line :Peace!:
Big Guns

Re: My Brother

Post by Big Guns »

I am a vet of the U.S. Navy served 10 years and now I serve in the AIR NATIONAL GUARD. I agree with what Thumper said, and the same goes for me, if you ever need somebody to talk to I'm here for ya.
LordDragr

Post by LordDragr »

I agree with everybody up above the los is hard but overcoming it is easy because they are always are a part of you. I can imagine what you have been through. It is up to all the active duty and vets that are able to come back from being in direct support of this war and the past ones (like myself and many others here) Being Navy myself I know that I, and BOZO also Navy vet along with all other vets on this forum salute you, your brother, and your family.

DAYDREAMER

Re: My Brother

Post by DAYDREAMER »

While I was unable to serve in the Armed Forced, I have nothing but the utmost respect for those that have. Although not unfamiliar with death, it can help to know when someone dies doing what they are proud of doing. I not only salute your brother, but, you and your family for the contribution that you have each made in your own way to the freedom the rest of us sometimes take for granted. God bless and peace be with you!
stickman

Post by stickman »

WORKING COWBOY I WANT TO SAY FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART THAT I AM SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR BROTHER!!! ONE THING TO PROUD OF, HE DIED A HERO FIGHTING FOR OUR COUNTRY AND OUR FREEDOM!!! I TOO SALUTE HIM AND EVERYONE ELSE HERE THAT HAVE SERVED IN THE ARMED FORCES!!! AS A COUPLE OTHERS HAVE SAID IF YOU NEED SOMEONE TO TALK TO I AM HERE FOR YOU!!! MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR WHOLE FAMILY AND HE WILL BE IN OUR PRAYERS FOR SURE!!
STICKMAN
jessejamesdallas
Donor
Donor
Handle: Jesse James Dallas
Radio: working

Post by jessejamesdallas »

I just dont have the word's, to tell ya how I feel, except for what everyone else has already said...God Bless...
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
HI-TECH

Post by HI-TECH »

i moved this topic to the hall of fame where it belongs... our payers are out to you and your family and we thank your bother for everything he has done, he is forever a hero to the world anda hero to freedom

Post by Guest »

GOOD IDEA :Peace!:
jcollins

god speed our brother

Post by jcollins »

i was a army ranger. me and my brother we enlisted at the
same exact time he did not make it i did.
i wish it could have been the other way around.
god bless our troops.
jon :Peace!:

Post by Guest »

SORRY TO HEAR THAT JON
Working Cowboy

Post by Working Cowboy »

My heart goes out to you Jon.

"DE OPRESSO LIBRE"
RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!!!
jcollins

thanks

Post by jcollins »

thanks man so i know how you feel.its hard but you never forget the goodtimes
jon :Peace!:
stickman

Post by stickman »

JON SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR LOSS AS WELL!!! HE DIED A HERO AS WELL FOR OUR COUNTRY AND FREEDOM!!! I SAY THANK YOU!!! TO YOU AND YOUR BROTHER!!!
STICKMAN

Post by Guest »

Sorry for your lose , He died defending us , so I think that makes him a hero in everyones book.
DAYDREAMER

My Brother

Post by DAYDREAMER »

Don't know what happened to you Cowboy, but, when I read this today I thought of your brother!

S.E.A.L.'s

A Navy Seal And The ACLU

A Navy SEAL was attending some college courses between assignments.
He had completed missions in Iraq and Afghanistan. One of the courses had a
professor who was an avowed atheist and a member of the ACLU.

One day the professor shocked the class when he came in, looked to the ceiling, and flatly stated, "God, if you are real, then I want you to
knock me off this platform - I'll give you exactly 15 minutes."

The lecture room fell silent. You could hear a pin drop. Ten minutes
went by and the professor proclaimed, "Here I am God. I'm still
waiting."

It got down to the last couple of minutes when the SEAL got out of his
chair, went up to the professor, and cold-**Censored** him; knocking him off
the platform.

The professor was out cold. The SEAL went back to his seat and sat
there, silently.

The other students were shocked and stunned and sat there looking on in silence. The professor eventually came to, noticeably shaken, looked at the SEAL and asked, "What the hell is the matter with you? Why did you do that?"

The SEAL calmly replied, "God was too busy today protecting America's
soldiers who are protecting your right to say stupid **Censored** and act like
an **Censored**. So, He sent me."

:Peace!:
LordDragr

Post by LordDragr »

Awesome I love it.
Phaze91460

Post by Phaze91460 »

I hope thats true cuz sometimes we need to act.
MSG Robin-Sage

Post by MSG Robin-Sage »

Hey man, I have lost many a friend and brother in the theater. I can only say that walking in the garden of stone helps you to remember you are not alone. Flags blow softly as trumpets sound those things mean your brother has come home. I work with allot of Seal teams those guys are straight crazy. I know many of them that have come home quietly, if I knew him face to face or knew him by common bonds. I feel your loss. May God Bless and keep you and yours.

Ephesians 6:12
lonewolf
Wordwide & Qualified
Wordwide & Qualified

Post by lonewolf »

Sorry to hear about that. However i am so grateful to all the brave men and women overseas without them where would we be today.
trip6ram
Duckplucker
Duckplucker
Antenna: Firestik 4'
Radio: Galaxy DX-959

Brave Men and Women of the U.S. Armed Forces

Post by trip6ram »

Thank you all.