Mr. Prime Minister

Want to shout someone a friendly 4 n 1. Do it here, and put their name in the hall of fame!
crazytruker

Mr. Prime Minister

Post by crazytruker »

About the time I found this forum I was browsing the net and heard one of Prime's songs. I thought it was cool especially since it pertained to a hobby that I have spent years in. I just downloaded two of his songs and I have to tell ya all that "Big Johnson" is probably the coolest song I've ever heard. Mr. Prime Minister jams!!

What's really cool is that he mentions Feelgood in Pittsburgh in Big Johnson. I met Feelgood years ago at his crib and saw his station that he had at the time (1989 1990ish) My good friend was friends with Feelgood. He let my friend key down that bad boy station while we were there.

A great big 4 n1 To Prime and Feelgood...

SIR MIX ALOT (AKA - PRIME MINISTER, WA)
SIR MIX ALOTS "BUMP IT DOWN"
BUMP IT DOWN.zip 2.31 MB

SIR MIX-A-LOT "No Excuses on Da Bowl"
No Excuses Bowl.zip 17.2 MB

SIR MIX-A-LOT "BIG JOHNSON"
Big Johnson.zip 8.55 MB[/size]

209 first class
Donor
Donor

Post by 209 first class »

i heard one of the songs on 187's website, really cool. no other rapper coulda made that song, only a cb'er would know the lingo. 209
2zero9 workin this top secret station in massachusetts.
6 PILL USER
6 PILL USER

Post by 216 »

whats cool is watching him on cam in paltalk build amplifiers
rev ike
Wordwide & Qualified
Wordwide & Qualified

Post by rev ike »

on the song bump it down one of the last signoffs is big mouth 21 in the cornfields hes about 81 yrs old you can hear enough of him to know it well i mean i know the mans voice forever makes me proud
MAY THE LIFE I LIVE SPEAK FOR ME!
80 meter man
Donor
Donor

Post by 80 meter man »

My favorite CB song-----------------Convoy-------------------- You go rubber Duck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks to 22-0 for license plate art work
EM²

Fear the spinning Fish!!!

II Chronicles chapter 7 vs. 14
triple7wva

Post by triple7wva »

bump it down and no excuses is my fav of primes songs..butter milk biscuits is pretty funny...jas
Shaft

Post by Shaft »

On Sir Mix-A-Lot's (Prime Minister) debut album Swass, there is a track called Mall Dropper. The lyrics are....

This big man just dropped this big hammer on the Northwest tip.
And I'm readin' the mail.

That never made a whole lot of sense to me until I heard his Prime Minister stuff.

In the song One Times Got No Case......

I hear 'em on the radio
With a scanner that I bought from the sto'
Bubblegum
NEW DUCK
NEW DUCK

primes cd

Post by Bubblegum »

Does anyone know where i can buy primes cd with just cb songs.... i heard i could get it and it has five songs on it please help
crazytruker

Post by crazytruker »

I'm not sure about where you can get the cd but at the top of the main forum page is a link to Prime's songs. You can get 2 or 3 free and there is one that costs 5 dollars to download.
Owner
Owner
Handle: Bozo
Antenna: Monkey Made MM9
Radio: General Lee Radio

Post by »

crazytruker wrote:I'm not sure about where you can get the cd but at the top of the main forum page is a link to Prime's songs. You can get 3 free songs to download.
MXcolor.jpg.jpg
There are 3 FREE songs ("Bump it Down" / "Big Johnson" / "No Excuses on Da Bowl") that Prime lets me give you guys for free, and I use to have "Buttermilk Biscuits" available, but Prime Minister (Sir Mix-A-Lot) asked me to take it down cause of copyright by the label. Thanks Prime for providing these songs for download!

Please use the donate link on the site to show your appreciation. Thanks guys :D

SIR MIX ALOTS "BUMP IT DOWN"
BUMP IT DOWN.zip 2.31 MB

SIR MIX-A-LOT "No Excuses on Da Bowl"
No Excuses Bowl.zip 17.2 MB

SIR MIX-A-LOT "BIG JOHNSON"
Big Johnson.zip 8.55 MB[/size]

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Donate here

fortymobile
Skipshooter
Skipshooter

Post by fortymobile »

Hey im on that bump it Down Song....lol
the_junkie

Post by the_junkie »

rev ike wrote:on the song bump it down one of the last signoffs is big mouth 21 in the cornfields hes about 81 yrs old you can hear enough of him to know it well i mean i know the mans voice forever makes me proud
I actually think i heard him the other day...
Doughboy
Duckplucker
Duckplucker
Handle: Doughboy
Antenna: Maco 5000
Radio: RCI 2980

Post by Doughboy »

Go to the Cb Breaks he was at Augusta GA last weekend. He has a new cd called THE HAMMER HITS HARD its real cool song too.............
Doughboy "2718 Mobile in the Karolina's"
"Touch My Tummy & you Die"
We Monitor Channels 6 11 21 26
Mobile: General Lee with My Gangsta Stick & 55 Antenna & 2 Watt
Base: Galaxy 44v & Connex HPZX w/ Maco KW w/ Antron 99
& 3 Element Homemade V Series Beam

COPENHAGEN
Skipshooter
Skipshooter

Bump

Post by COPENHAGEN »

Bump Bump
Unit 306 from the back woods of north east Georgia JUST GOT DOWN
magnum
2 PILL USER
2 PILL USER

Post by magnum »

The songs are on YOUTUBE. Big Johnson song is on there for sure. Im listening to it right now
Hrdneglcry
Mud-Duck Sr.
Mud-Duck Sr.

Re: Mr. Prime Minister

Post by Hrdneglcry »

Is Prime Minister the same person as the world famous rapper Sir Mix a lot? Or is his other handle of sir mix a lot also just a coincidence to the rapper?
Owner
Owner

Post by »

Hrdneglcry wrote:Is Prime Minister the same person as the world famous rapper Sir Mix a lot? Or is his other handle of sir mix a lot also just a coincidence to the rapper?
yes he is the famous rapper.

Donate here

jessejamesdallas
Donor
Donor
Handle: Jesse James Dallas
Radio: working

Post by jessejamesdallas »

Hrdneglcry wrote:Is Prime Minister the same person as the world famous rapper Sir Mix a lot? Or is his other handle of sir mix a lot also just a coincidence to the rapper?
Never herd of either of these guys...."Sir Mix alot" from England or something? :king:
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
Shaft

Post by Shaft »

Anybody know where you can download that new song of his?
Owner
Owner

Post by »

jessejamesdallas wrote:
Never herd of either of these guys...."Sir Mix alot" from England or something? :king:
JJD you are pulling our leg... Aren't you???

[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]

SNL Funny Version
[gvideo]http://video.google.com/video ... =firefox-a[/gvideo]

Funny!!
[youtube][/youtube]

Donate here

jessejamesdallas
Donor
Donor
Handle: Jesse James Dallas
Radio: working

Post by jessejamesdallas »

Never cared too much for Disco...or Rap...and never herd these guys on the radio either. :biggrin:
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
rubicon
4 PILL USER
4 PILL USER
Radio: Galaxy/ icom/ tram

Post by rubicon »

If you dont know who Prime minister is, your a 11 meter cb DUCK. If you dont know who sir mix alot and " I like big butts.." your just living in a cave.

The hammer hits hard is not available to download as of yet, how ever you can contact us, the NorthWest Modulators at,
http://www.northwestmodulators.com
Our club has some phone numbers on our website and a few of us can get you cd's. The disc's go for 5 bucks each, so please help support the hobby.
Prime makes these for fun and the love of the game, not for the money. This covers the cost to produce the songs.
Mr. Old school meets new school- mosfets and tetrodes united.
From up in Audio county and a member of the Broadcast Click in the NWC,
Droppin this Skullcracka Tetrode like an RF Frieght train.
ironic
Skipshooter
Skipshooter

Post by ironic »

I hav'nt heard them songs in a long time.Sure brings up some memory's.I liked buter milk bisquit it's pretty funny.I used to cruise down town blaring my posse's on braodway while driving down braodway.
dizy-devil
4 PILL USER
4 PILL USER
Radio: cobra 148/4 pill box

Post by dizy-devil »

THEY HAVE A PHOTO OF THE PRIME IN MY LOCAL CB SHOP HOLDING THERE SIGN AT ONE END AND WELFARE WILLY AT THE OTHER THE SHOP SPONSERS WILLY AT THE COMPS.. ALL SO BACK BE FOR MY FRIEND RAY QUIT YOU KNOW THE ONE AND ONLY TRIP AND ALL HIS DOGS...000 BRONCRIDER OUT OF WOODLAKE CA.. I WAS AT HIS HOUSE HE SHOWED MW HOME VIDEOS OF HIM AT PRIMES HOUSE AND PRIME WAS HOLDING THE CAMERA. HE WAS SHOING HIS SCULLCRAKERS AND A DUALY HE HAD FOR SALE THIS WAS ABOUT 10 YEARS AGO.. I CAN UNDERSTAND EVERY TIME! I MADE FRIENDS WITH THE TRIP AND HE SOLD HIS SET UP I STILL C HIM BUT I WANT TO HERE HIM ON THE AIR.. THEN I MADE FRIENDS WITH WELFARE WILLY SO HE MOVED TO ARKANSAS AND I CAN ONLY TALK TO HIM ON THE PHONE OR SKIP! SHOOT!!
Mighty 1
Donor
Donor

Post by Mighty 1 »

tried to get no excuses on da bowl. It didnt come through now it's telling me only 1 doownload permitted but I do not have it. What do I need to do?
Big Wave from Central Carolina!!!!