WHAT IS A VET?

Want to shout someone a friendly 4 n 1. Do it here, and put their name in the hall of fame!
kg95

Post by kg95 »

semper fi

I also want to add a word for all the civilian men and women who died on 9/11.
and also for their families and friends.

as well as for those who have given the ultimate sacrifice and for their loved
ones, fighting a war to protect our freedom

never forget

god bless america
kg95

Post by kg95 »

I know this is an old thread, but I'll give it a bump for anyone who hasn't seen it
cowboy 221
Duckplucker
Duckplucker

wow

Post by cowboy 221 »

Thumper, THANK YOU VERY MUCH. I AM SITTING HERE WITH TEARS IN MY EYES, THINKING ABOUT ALL THE VETS THAT ARE ABLE TO READ THIS AND ALL THE ONES THAT ARE NOT ABLE TO READ THIS,WHETHER DUE TO AN INJURY OR JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE NO LONGER WITH US. I AM A VETERAN OF 10 YEARS, AND I CAN SAY ALL THE THINGS YOU SAID IS ABSOLUTELY GREAT IN MORE WAYS THAN ONE.THANKS FOR YOUR WORDS TO THE PEOPLE THAT GAVE OF THEMSELVES SO WE ALL CAN LIVE THE WAY WE DO. GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. NEIL

COWBOY 221
Donor
Donor

Post by 998 »

Want to take time to THANK THE PAST AND PRESENT TROOPS for all YOU GUYS/GALS have done for us to keep us safe and free THANKS TO YOU ALL !!!!!! :wink: :D :D :D :wink:
J IN THE WOODS OF GEORGIA

73'S CBRT MEMBERS AROUND THE HOUSE HOLD!!!
outlaw0814
6 PILL USER
6 PILL USER
Radio: Galaxy 959

Re: WHAT IS A VET?

Post by outlaw0814 »

wow a group of guys and gals who respect the veterans outside of service---- thank you ---- now i know i really love this board, i was in desert storm-- and my dad was a wwII vet--thanks again
galaxy 959 mostly stock
575m6 mike
mod V 150
imax w/4ft francis
linx

Post by linx »

outlaw0814 wrote:wow a group of guys and gals who respect the veterans outside of service---- thank you ---- now i know i really love this board, i was in desert storm-- and my dad was a wwII vet--thanks again
You should request to join the military veterans group here on CBRT. It's a special reserved place for military veterans.
KCjones
NEW DUCK
NEW DUCK

Post by KCjones »

Wow...... I just joined this site, when I say I just joined, I mean this is my second post. I am sitting here in the dark at 1am unable to sleep and I got a chill reading that. Its always good to hear that people still have love for those who have served.

Thanks