Sparky's A+++

Want to shout someone a friendly 4 n 1. Do it here, and put their name in the hall of fame!
BigBlue 442
Donor
Donor

Sparky's A+++

Post by BigBlue 442 »

Al at Sparky's scores high marks again. I received my order in just a few days and everything was top notch. Al is a great guy to deal with. He is full of info and he takes the time to help in anyway he can. Great prices on products are always a plus. Thanks Al for great service and great prices.
Jim J. James Jr.

Post by Jim J. James Jr. »

Sparky's rocks, I used them once and the customer service was way more than I had anticipated!
BONEHEAD
Donor
Donor
Radio: Icom 7000, Magnums

Post by BONEHEAD »

Yes..Al (SPARKY) is awesome..I bought two radios in last two weeks..he is very helpful and honest..I also bought two radios in last two weeks from another popular one that advertises on here, and I can never even get ahold of them..what a mistake that was..it you want the name of it..ask..I wlll not say on here, but Sparky has him beat hands down..I wish I would have bought the other two from Sparky...
Doug..aka ..BNONEHEAD..
casper9
Donor
Donor
Radio: Midland 1001z

Re: Sparky's A+++

Post by casper9 »

i was looking at the refurbished galaxy 959s. do you think its worth getting a refurbished one from him or just buying one new? its a 80 dollar difference or soemthing
Free men DON'T NEED PERMISSION to bear arms...
natureboy757
Duckplucker
Duckplucker
Radio: general lee

Post by natureboy757 »

casper9 wrote:i was looking at the refurbished galaxy 959s. do you think its worth getting a refurbished one from him or just buying one new? its a 80 dollar difference or soemthing
refurb should be good- I think u still get a 2 year warranty with it so save ur self a few bucks and get it. Call al 1st and tell him ur situation and he will steer u in the right direction I have found him to be honest and trust worthy.
worldwide worldwide worldwide
nmcb-5

Post by nmcb-5 »

best out there hands down... :r&r:
Capndave
Duckplucker
Duckplucker
Radio: Galaxy959&cobra

Post by Capndave »

Ive been a customer at his website for a short time,and three times Ive gone to him wanting a certain product or service done and hes been totally honest saying "thats junk dont buy it",or "you dont need that ,its alot of money,get this, it works just as good and its less money".He'll set you up with what works,Agood radio and antenna,and you'll still have money left,he wants your business, not all of your money.that kind of business man is a rarity :pirat:
ltmdl90
4 PILL USER
4 PILL USER
Radio: Dak x

Post by ltmdl90 »

I had a problem with a new magnum and he took care of it. A++++++++++++
rush2112
Mud-Duck Jr.
Mud-Duck Jr.

Post by rush2112 »

nothing but good things to say about sparky's shop. great service, great prices, great support. A+ in my book