Smalltruckbigradio

Want to shout someone a friendly 4 n 1. Do it here, and put their name in the hall of fame!
Working Cowboy

Smalltruckbigradio

Post by Working Cowboy »

I would like to take the time to say a few words about Small Truck, I am very impressed with him, Unlike myself he can be very funny but at the same time give great info. He (though he tries not to show it) strikes me as being very intelligent and articulate. He is a family man and I think we can all tell his family is first. He seems to all ways answer the posts that are sticky with an opened mind and positive outlook. I look forward to his insightful post and ability to explain things in a way that is not to technical yet drives the point home. (something all dumb rednecks like myself need) That and the fact that he is quick to make us all laugh has earned him a place in the hall of fame.

In short Thank you for all you have done here for us Little Truck and from me to you all you have done for me.

I look forward to having a cup with ya bud.
Phaze91460

Post by Phaze91460 »

I agree, SmallTruck has been a welcome and positive addition to our family here.

Glad to have you with us !
Duck Commander

Post by Duck Commander »

Fo - Ten i think ill have a cup on that one.
Mississippifrog

Post by Mississippifrog »

I agree Small Truck seams to go out of his way to answer some of the tougher questions and is one of the guys that made me feel right at home on this site when i was a newbie.SmallTruck you are the :06-24hor: ..... :mrgreen:

:8_congrats:
SmallTruckBigRadio

Post by SmallTruckBigRadio »

Thanks guys! :Peace!:
stickman

Post by stickman »

YEAH, SmallTruckBigRadio WHAT THEY ALL SAID ABOVE, YOU ARE VERY HELPFUL IN ALL ASPECTS OF THE FORUM AND AS YOU CAN SEE IT DOES NOT GO UNNOTICED!!! GREAT JOB AND KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!
STICKMAN
SmallTruckBigRadio

Thanks Stickman! :Peace!:

I enjoy the forum.
Glorfendill

Post by Glorfendill »

have to give the man one thing... he picked a good name.... I'd rather have a small truck with a big radio rather than a big truck with a small radio ANYDAY!!..'

I guess that's why I put a SWP Galaxy 99 in a 88 S-10
SmallTruckBigRadio

Glorfendill wrote:have to give the man one thing... he picked a good name.... I'd rather have a small truck with a big radio rather than a big truck with a small radio ANYDAY!!..'

I guess that's why I put a SWP Galaxy 99 in a 88 S-10
I'm with you there Glorfendill, my radio is in an S-10 too! :Peace!:

Thanks

Post by Guest »

all my stuff is going into a 89 s-10 blazer :twisted:
SmallTruckBigRadio

That's better for some of us than option B:
New truck = $600 a month for 5 years or more, and you couldn't buy as many toys! or eat, or have a place to live...

Post by Guest »

SmallTruckBigRadio wrote:That's better for some of us than option B:
New truck = $600 a month for 5 years or more, and you couldn't buy as many toys! or eat, or have a place to live...
YUP IT MAYBE OLD IT MAYBE SLOW BUT ITS PAYED FOR ....................LMAO
chopcorejc

Post by chopcorejc »

i happen to agree with all of the above.........smalltruckbigradio explains things very well...........i am a newbie at this and learned alot from this site............it just stinks i'm on the other end------i have a big truck and a small radio...........i'll be lookin' to change that a.s.a.p............thanks again smalltruckbigradio
SmallTruckBigRadio

chopcorejc wrote:i happen to agree with all of the above.........smalltruckbigradio explains things very well...........i am a newbie at this and learned alot from this site............it just stinks i'm on the other end------i have a big truck and a small radio...........i'll be lookin' to change that a.s.a.p............thanks again smalltruckbigradio
Thanks chopcorejc,
I haven't been on much lately, but I see you've been doing your homework. Knowledge helps avoid wasted dollars.
Mississippifrog

Post by Mississippifrog »

Good to see you back on the forum SmallTruckBigRadio.
SmallTruckBigRadio

Mississippifrog wrote:Good to see you back on the forum SmallTruckBigRadio.
Good to be back, thanks

Been alot going on with the new job. Just needed a break from the training.
Phaze91460

Post by Phaze91460 »

Hey small truck ! Good to see ya here.

I know how it is as my work has been realy good and keeping my very busy !