Diary of a Mad-Duck!!!

Tell us what you're doing from day to day. Post your daily notes here about any radio projects that you are working on.
djrebel236

Re: World Wide Mud Duck!!!

Post by djrebel236 »

djrebel236

Post by djrebel236 »

djrebel236

Post by djrebel236 »

djrebel236

Post by djrebel236 »

A rebel is a term used to describe one who fights authority. It is an act of defiance mostly against the ruling power. It refers to the refusal to obey somebody's wishes or commands. It is a verb of the word rebellion. It is also used as a noun and an adjective. It is used for a person who resists any type of control, convention or tradition. It is commonly used to indicate a person who refuses allegiance to, resists, or rises in arm against the ruler or the government of his or her country.

This word is said to have originated during the 13th century and its Latin form was rebellis. Insurrectionist, mutineer, traitor, revolutionary, radical etc are the words synonymous with rebel. It was first used during the American cause of War of Independence and who supported the southerners. It is pronounced as ri-bel.
djrebel236

Post by djrebel236 »

djrebel236

Post by djrebel236 »

i hope all is good for everybody...Dj
djrebel236

Post by djrebel236 »

wow what a year so for, 2 funerals to start my new year, we getting through it, mother nature has been nice for the last few weeks on the airwaves, ive been talking in circles from cali then mexico then florida and in between all those states, we got a new car and sold the junker but now we are gonna run without a radio in the new car cause there is no room for the radio and im not drilling no holes to put one in it, well i just got done updating my web pages, later on ill add my twitter and facebook to them. April 25 seems so far away, i want to see some REAL Races but our local track dont open till april 25, so i got to put up with napcar till then. hockey seems to be put on hold until after the olimpics, cant wait for that too, im glad the us is getting a few golds to bring home from the hockey rink. well until the next time, be happy and be safe, happy dx'ing...Dj
djrebel236

Post by djrebel236 »

djrebel236

Post by djrebel236 »

"In the trail of fire I know we will be free again, in the end we will be one.
In the trail of fire I'll burn before you bury me, set your sights for the sun."
djrebel236

Post by djrebel236 »

djrebel236

Post by djrebel236 »

Sexy Girl Door Stop: Let Me In
Posted by Peg Leg Larry on April 24th, 2009

The king must not be hassled by the menial task of opening the doors of his castle so he demands that his doors be kept open by a naked maiden’s derriere. Stop dreaming! You may not have your own kingdom but in your domain, you can have this sexy girl holding your doors open with her bum and still manage to put on a smile. She’s down on all fours with her legs wedged against the door and her arms keeping it open. Become the master of your domain once again and assert your might on this rubber novelty! ~$14.

more novelties can be found at ; http://www.plunderguide.com/s ... door-stop/
djrebel236

Post by djrebel236 »

djrebel236

Post by djrebel236 »

70th Sturgis Rally! Aug 9th - 15th 2010!!!!!
djrebel236

Post by djrebel236 »

<script type="text/javascript" language="JavaScript" src="http://twittercounter.com/emb ... "></script>
djrebel236

Post by djrebel236 »

:hockey:
Last edited by djrebel236 on September 13th, 2010, 3:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
djrebel236

Post by djrebel236 »

American by birth, Italian by food, German by beer!!!
djrebel236

Post by djrebel236 »

THOUGHTS FOR TODAY

Birds of a feather flock together . . . .
. . . and then Pooopy on your car.

A penny saved is a government oversight.

The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right time, but also to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment.

The older you get, the tougher it is to lose weight, because by then your body and your fat have gotten to be really good friends.

The easiest way to find something lost around the house is to buy a replacement.

He who hesitates is probably right.

Did you ever notice: The Roman Numerals for forty (40) are XL.

If you think there is good in everybody, you haven't met everybody.

If you can smile when things go wrong, you have someone in mind to blame.

The sole purpose of a child's middle name is so he can tell when he's really in trouble.

There's always a lot to be thankful for if you take time to look for it. For example I am sitting here thinking how nice it is that wrinkles don't hurt.

Did you ever notice: When you put the 2 words 'The' and 'IRS' together it spells 'Theirs....'

Aging: Eventually you will reach a point when you stop lying about your age and start bragging about it.

The older we get, the fewer things seem worth waiting in line for.

Some people try to turn back their odometers. Not me, I want people to know 'why' I look this way. I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved.

When you are dissatisfied and would like to go back to your youth, think of Algebra.

You know you are getting old when everything either dries up or leaks.

One of the many things no one tells you about aging is that it is such a nice change from being young.. Ah, being young is beautiful, but being old is comfortable.

Long ago when men cursed and beat the ground with sticks, it was called witchcraft. Today, it's called golf..

Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth . . . . AMEN!
djrebel236

Post by djrebel236 »

You know you're from Pennsylvania when...

You’ve never referred to Philadelphia as anything but “Philly.” And New Jersey has always been “Jersey.”

You refer to Pennsylvania as “PA” (pronounced Peeay). How many other states do that?

You know what “Punxsutawney Phil” (A Ground Hog) is, and what it means if he sees his shadow.

The first day of buck and the first day of doe season are school holidays.

You can use the phrase “fire hall wedding reception” and not even bat an eye.

You can’t go to a wedding without hearing the “Chicken Dance,” at least 1 Polka and either an Italian song (sung in Italian,) or “Hava Nagila.”

At least 5 people on your block have electric “candles” in all or most of their windows all year long.

You know what a “Hex sign” is.

You know what a “State Store” is, and your out of state friends find it incredulous that you can’t purchase liquor at the mini-mart.

You own only three condiments “salt, pepper and Heinz ketchup.”

Words like “hoagie,” “crick,” “chipped ham,” “sticky buns,” “shoo-fly pie,” “pirogues” and “pocketbook” actually mean something to you.

You can eat cold pizza (even for breakfast) and know others who do the same. (Those from NY find this “barbaric.”)

You not only have heard of Birch Beer, but you know it comes in several colors: Red, White, Brown, Gold.

You know several places to purchase or that serve Scrapple, Summer Sausage (Lebanon Bologna), and Hot Bacon Dressing.

You can eat a cold soft pretzel from a street vendor without fear and enjoy it.

You know the difference between a cheese steak & a pizza steak sandwich and a Primanti’s, and know that you can’t get a really good one outside PA.

You live for summer, when street and county fairs signal the beginning of funnel cake season.

Customers ask the waitress for “dippy eggs” for breakfast.

You know that Blue Ball, Bird-in-Hand, Beaver, Moon, Virginville, Paradise, Mars, and Slippery Rock are PA towns.

You know what a township, borough, and commonwealth is.

You can identify drivers from New York, New Jersey, Ohio, or other neighboring states by their unique and irritating driving habits.

A traffic jam is ten cars waiting to pass a horse-drawn carriage on the highway in Lancaster County.

You know several people who have hit deer more than once.

You carry jumper cables in your car and your female passengers know how to use them.

You still keep kitty litter,starting fluid, de-icer, or a snow brush in your trunk, even if you live in the South.

Driving is always better in winter because the potholes are filled with snow.

As a kid you built snow forts and leaf piles that were taller than you were.

Your graduating class consisted of mostly Polish, German, & Italian names.

“You guys” and “yuz” is a perfectly acceptable reference to a group of men & women.

You know how to respond to the question “Djeetyet?”(Did you eat yet?)

You learned to pronounce Bryn Mawr, Wilkes-Barre, Schuylkill, Bala Cynwyd, Conshohocken, & Monongahela.

You know what a “Mummer” is, and are disappointed if you can’t catch at least highlights of the parade.

You actually understand these jokes and send them on to other Pennsylvanians. Plus friends who you want to know why you think the way you do.
djrebel236

Post by djrebel236 »

Jeff Foxworthy on Pennsylvania:

If you consider it a sport to sit in a treestand all day long with a bow or a gun just to put food in your freezer.. you might live in Pennsylvania.

If you're proud that your region makes the national news 96 nights each year because Bradford is the coldest spot in the nation, you might live in Pennsylvania.

If your local Dairy Queen is closed from November through March, you might live in Pennsylvania.

If you instinctively walk like a penguin for five months out of the year, you might live in Pennsylvania.

If someone in a store offers you assistance, and they don't work there, you might live in Pennsylvania.cause you're all so damn friendly.

If your dad's suntan stops at a line curving around the middle of his forehead, cause he wears a hardhat you might live in Pennsylvania.

If you have worn shorts, sunglasses and a parka at the same time, you might live in Pennsylvania.

If your town has an equal number of bars and churches, or if you are in church and your priest or minister asks you to pray for the STEELERS , and wants to get you all home for 1 p.m. kickoff, you might live in Pennsylvania.

If you have had a lengthy telephone conversation with someone who dialed a wrong number, you might live in Pennsylvania.

YOU KNOW YOU ARE A TRUE Pennsylvanian WHEN:

1. "Vacation" means going up north past I-80 for the weekend.

2. You measure distance in hours.

3. You know several people who have hit a deer more than once.

4. You often switch from "heat" to "A/C" in the same day and back again.

5. You can drive 65 mph through 2 feet of snow during a raging blizzard, without flinching.

6. You see people wearing camouflage at social events (including weddings).

7. You install security lights on your house and garage and leave all the doors unlocked.

8. You carry jumper cables in your car and your girlfriend knows how to use them.

9. You design your kid's Halloween costume to fit over a snowsuit.

10. Driving is better in the winter because the potholes are filled with snow.

11. You know all 4 seasons: almost fall, winter, still winter and road construction.

12. You can identify a southern or eastern accent.

13. Your idea of creative landscaping is a concrete statue of a deer next to your blue spruce.

14. You were unaware that there is a legal drinking age.

15. Down South to you means MORGANTOWN W.V

16. A critter is something you eat.

17. Your neighbor throws a party to celebrate his NEW FORD F150

18. You go out to fish fry every Friday.and bingo every Wednesday.

19. YOUR 4TH OF JULY PICNIC WAS MOVED INDOORS DUE TO FROST.

20. You have more miles on your snow blower than your car.

21. You find 0 degrees "a little chilly."

22. You actually understand these jokes, and you forward them to all your Pennsylvania friends.
djrebel236

Post by djrebel236 »

Words are very unnecessary
They can only do harm
Vows are spoken
To be broken
Feelings are intense
Words are trivial
Pleasures remain
So does the pain
Words are meaningless
And forgettable
djrebel236

Post by djrebel236 »

"Oh, lager beer! It makes good cheer, And proves the poor man's worth; It cools the body through and through, and regulates the health."
-Anonymous

"Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza."
-Dave Barry

"Not all chemicals are bad. Without chemicals such as hydrogen and oxygen, for example, there would be no way to make water, a vital ingredient in beer."
-Dave Barry

"The letters in 'Brace Beemer' can be arranged to spell 'Embrace Beer.'"
-Dave Barry, referring to the actor who played the Lone Ranger on radio

"The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind."
-Humphrey Bogart

"The sum of the matter is, the people drink because they wish to drink."
-Rudolph Brand

"People who drink light 'beer' don't like the taste of beer; they just like to pee alot."
-Capital Brewery, Middleton, WI

"Beer will always have a definite role in the diet of an individual and can be considered a cog in the wheel of nutritional foods."
-Bruce Carlton

"No soldier can fight unless he is properly fed on beef and beer."
-John Churchill, First Duke of Marlborough

"Always remember that I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me."
-Winston Churchill

"Make sure that the beer - four pints a week - goes to the troops under fire before any of the parties in the rear get a drop."
-Winston Churchill to his Secretary of War, 1944

"Sir, if you were my husband, I would poison your drink."
-Lady Astor to Winston Churchill
"Madam, if you were my wife, I would drink it."
-His reply

"An oppressive government is more to be feared than a tiger, or a beer."
-Confucius

"The roots and herbes beaten and put into new ale or beer and daily drunk, cleareth, strengtheneth and quickeneth the sight of the eyes."
-Nicholas Culpeper

"If God had intended us to drink beer, He would have given us stomachs."
-David Daye

"If you ever reach total enlightenment while drinking beer, I bet it makes beer shoot out your nose."
-Deep Thought, Jack Handy

"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'"
-Deep Thought, Jack Handy

"A woman drove me to drink and I didn't even have the decency to thank her."
-W.C. Fields

"Everybody has to believe in something.....I believe I'll have another drink."
-W.C. Fields

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
-Benjamin Franklin

"The easiest way to spot a **Censored** in a pub is to look around and find who's drinking a Corona with a slice of lemon in the neck."
-Warwick Franks

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
-Ernest Hemmingway

"An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend time with his fools."
-For Whom the Bell Tolls, Ernest Hemmingway

"They who drink beer will think beer."
-Washington Irving

"One of the hallmarks of the baby boomer generation is that it doesn't live like the previous generation. It hasn't yet given up jeans and T-shirts or beer."
-Ron Klugman, SVP, Coors Brewing

"I am a firm believer in the people. If given the truth, they can be depended upon to meet any national crisis. The great point is to bring them the real facts, and beer."
-Abraham Lincoln

"We old folks have to find our cushions and pillows in our tankards. Strong beer is the milk of the old."
-Martin Luther

"Prohibition makes you want to cry into your beer and denies you the beer to cry into."
-Don Marquis

"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on."
-Dean Martin

"Whoever serves beer or wine watered down, he himself deserves in them to drown."
-Midieval plea for pure libations

"Why is American beer served cold? So you can tell it from urine."
-David Moulton

"I drink to make other people interesting."
-George Jean Nathan

"May the roof above us never fall in, and may we friends gathered below never fall out."
-Old Irish Blessing

"May your glass be ever full. May the roof over your head be always strong. And may you be in heaven half an hour before the devil knows you're dead."
-Old Irish Toast

"A bar is better than a newspaper for public discussion."
-Jim Parker, on the importance of a healthy pub culture

"He was a wise man who invented beer."
-Plato

"God made pot. Man made beer. Who do you trust?"
-Restroom in The Irish Times, Washington DC

"...there is only one game at the heart of America and that is baseball, and only one beverage to be found sloshing at the depths of our national soul and that is beer."
-Peter Richmond

"Beer needs baseball, and baseball needs beer - it has always been thus."
-Peter Richmond

"Brewers enjoy working to make beer as much as drinking beer instead of working."
-Harold Rudolph

"I would kill everyone in this room for a drop of sweet beer."
-Homer Simpson

"All right, brain, I don't like you and you don't like me - so let's just do this and I'll get back to killing you with beer."
-Homer Simpson

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."
-Frank Sinatra

"I never met a pub I didn't like."
-Pete Slosberg, Founder of Pete's Brewing Company

"… bread, meat, vegetables and beer."
-Sophocles' philosophy of a moderate diet

"This is grain, which any fool can eat, but for which the Lord intended a more divine means of consumption... Beer!"
-Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves, Friar Tuck

"Fermentation may have been a greater discovery than fire."
-David Rains Wallace

"Give me a woman who loves beer and I will conquer the world."
-Kaiser Welhelm

"I'm going to buy a boat... do a little travelling, and I'm going to be drinking beer!"
-John Welsh, Brooklyn bus driver who won $30 million in the New York lottery

"Beer: So much more than just a breakfast drink."
-Whitstran Brewery sign

"Work is the curse of the drinking class."
-Oscar Wilde

"Who does not love beer, wine, women and song remains a fool his whole life long."
-Carl Worner

"When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading."
-Henny Youngman

"Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time."
-Catherine Zandonella

"You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer."
-Frank Zappa
djrebel236

Post by djrebel236 »

Stay busy, get plenty of exercise, and don't drink too much. Then again, don't drink too little. ~Herman "Jackrabbit" Smith-Johannsen

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut. ~Ernest Hemingway

A hangover is the wrath of grapes. ~Author Unknown

I prefer to think that God is not dead, just drunk. ~John Marcellus Huston

If you must drink and drive, drink Pepsi. ~Author unknown, as seen on a bumper sticker

Draft beer, not people. ~Author Unknown

The first thing in the human personality that dissolves in alcohol is dignity. ~Author Unknown

Wine is bottled poetry. ~Robert Louis Stevenson

When the wine goes in, strange things come out. ~Johann Christoph Friedrich von Schiller, The Piccolomini, 1799

If drinking is interfering with your work, you're probably a heavy drinker. If work is interfering with your drinking, you're probably an alcoholic. ~Author Unknown

If you know someone who tries to drown their sorrows, you might tell them sorrows know how to swim. ~Quoted in P.S. I Love You, compiled by H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

O God, that men should put an enemy in their mouths to steal away their brains! that we should, with joy, pleasance, revel, and applause, transform ourselves into beasts! ~William Shakespeare, Othello

First you take a drink, then the drink takes a drink, then the drink takes you. ~Francis Scott Key Fitzgerald

I think a man ought to get drunk at least twice a year just on principle, so he won't let himself get snotty about it. ~Raymond Chandler

If four or five guys tell you that you're drunk, even though you know you haven't had a thing to drink, the least you can do is to lie down a little while. ~Joseph Schenck

This is one of the disadvantages of wine: it makes a man mistake words for thought. ~Samuel Johnson

One reason I don't drink is that I want to know when I am having a good time. ~Lady Astor

A man who was fond of wine was offered some grapes at dessert after dinner. "Much obliged," said he, pushing the plate aside, "I am not accustomed to take my wine in pills." ~Jean Anthelme Brillat-Savarin

Once, during Prohibition, I was forced to live for days on nothing but food and water. ~W.C. Fields

It is most absurdly said, in popular language, of any man, that he is disguised in liquor; for, on the contrary, most men are disguised by sobriety. ~Thomas de Quincy, Confessions of an English Opium-Eater, 1856

It takes 8,460 bolts to assemble an automobile, and one nut to scatter it all over the road. ~Author unknown, as seen on a bumper sticker

The harsh, useful things of the world, from pulling teeth to digging potatoes, are best done by men who are as starkly sober as so many convicts in the death-house, but the lovely and useless things, the charming and exhilarating things, are best done by men with, as the phrase is, a few sheets in the wind. ~H.L. Mencken, Prejudices, Fourth Series, 1924

Your body is a temple, but keep the spirits on the outside. ~Author Unknown

You don't have to be a beer drinker to play darts, but it helps. ~Author Unknown

Here's to a long life and a merry one
A quick death and an easy one
A pretty girl and an honest one
A cold beer and another one!
~Author Unknown

I like liquor - its taste and its effects - and that is just the reason why I never drink it. ~Thomas Jackson

Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, it is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver. ~Jack Handey

When the wine is in, the wit is out. ~Proverb

I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day. ~Frank Sinatra

What's drinking?
A mere pause from thinking!
~George Gordon, Lord Byron, The Deformed Transformed

I like to keep a bottle of stimulant handy in case I see a snake, which I also keep handy. ~W.C. Fields

Woman first tempted man to eat; he took to drinking of his own accord. ~Four Hundred Laughs: Or, Fun Without Vulgarity, compiled and edited by John R. Kemble, 1902

Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza. ~Dave Barry

Drinking makes such fools of people, and people are such fools to begin with, that it's compounding a felony. ~Robert Benchley

The chief reason for drinking is the desire to behave in a certain way, and to be able to blame it on alcohol. ~Mignon McLaughlin, The Neurotic's Notebook, 1960

I envy people who drink - at least they know what to blame everything on. ~Oscar Levant

Remember: "I" before "E," except in Budweiser. ~Author Unknown

Champagne, if you are seeking the truth, is better than a lie detector. It encourages a man to be expansive, even reckless, while lie detectors are only a challenge to tell lies successfully. ~Graham Greene

I'll stick with gin. Champagne is just ginger ale that knows somebody. ~M*A*S*H, Hawkeye, "Ceasefire," 1973

No animal ever invented anything so bad as drunkeness - or so good as drink. ~Lord Chesterton

Even though a number of people have tried, no one has yet found a way to drink for a living. ~Jean Kerr

We borrowed golf from Scotland as we borrowed whiskey. Not because it is Scottish, but because it is good. ~Horace Hutchinson

Drunkenness is temporary suicide. ~Bertrand Russell, The Conquest of Happiness

Everybody should believe in something; I believe I'll have another drink. ~Author Unknown

Wine gives a man nothing... it only puts in motion what had been locked up in frost. ~Samuel Johnson

I don't think I've ever drunk champagne before breakfast before. With breakfast on several occasions, but never before before. ~From the movie Breakfast at Tiffany's, 1961, screenplay by George Axelrod, based on the novella by Truman Capote, spoken by the character Paul Varjak

A man ought not never to get drunk above the neck. ~Author Unknown

Wine is sunlight, held together by water. ~Galileo

If you wish to keep your affairs secret, drink no wine. ~Author Unknown

They speak of my drinking, but never think of my thirst. ~Scottish Proverb

Bacchus has drowned more men than Neptune. ~Giuseppe Garibaldi

A woman drove me to drink and I never even had the courtesy to thank her. ~W.C. Fields

Zen martini: A martini with no vermouth at all. And no gin, either. ~P.J. O'Rourke

Beer is the cause and solution to all of life's problems. ~Homer Simpson

Hefeweizen. Never drink something you can't spill. ~Steve Miller, http://www.born-today.com/Choose_bDay.htm

I'm going to be around until the Atomic Energy Commission finds a safe place to bury my liver. ~Phil Harris

Drunkenness is nothing but voluntary madness. ~Seneca

Whoever takes just plain ginger ale soon gets drowned out of the conversation. ~Kin Hubbard

If we take habitual drunkards as a class, their heads and their hearts will bear an advantageous comparison with those of any other class. There seems ever to have been a proneness in the brilliant and warm-blooded to fall in to this vice. The demon of intemperance ever seems to have delighted in sucking the blood of genius and generosity. ~Abraham Lincoln, address to the Washington Temperance Society, Springfield, Illinois, 22 February 1842

I drink only to make my friends seem interesting. ~Don Marquis

Be wary of strong drink. It can make you shoot at tax collectors... and miss. ~Robert Heinlein

I'd prefer to have a full bottle in front of me than a full frontal lobotomy. ~Frank Nicholson, attributed

Why don't you slip out of those wet clothes and into a dry Martini? ~Robert Benchley

When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading. ~Henny Youngman

My grandmother is over eighty and still doesn't need glasses. Drinks right out of the bottle. ~Henny Youngman

A drunken man is fitly named: he has drank, till he is drunken: the wine swallows his consciousness, and it sinks therein. ~Augustus William Hare and Julius Charles Hare, Guesses at Truth, by Two Brothers, 1827

I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me. ~Winston Churchill

Of the demonstrably wise there are but two: those who commit suicide, and those who keep their reasoning faculties atrophied by drink. ~Mark Twain, Note-Book, 1935

Teetotallers lack the sympathy and generosity of men that drink. ~W.H. Davies

Brandy, n. A cordial composed of one part thunder-and-lightning, one part remorse, two parts bloody murder, one part death-hell-and-the-grave and four parts clarified Satan. ~Ambrose Bierce

Drink the first. Sip the second slowly. Skip the third. ~Knute Rockne

Candy is dandy
But liquor is quicker.
~Ogden Nash, Reflection on Ice-Breaking

If you drink, don't drive. Don't even putt. ~Dean Martin

Wine gives courage and makes men more apt for passion. ~Ovid

Life's a waste of time, time's a waste of life so let's all get wasted and have the time of our life. ~Author Unknown

Health - what my friends are always drinking to before they fall down. ~Phyllis Diller

No poems can please for long or live that are written by water-drinkers. ~Horace (Quintus Horatius Flaccus), Satires

Everyone who drinks is not a poet. Some of us drink because we're not poets. ~From the movie Arthur

How come if alcohol kills millions of brain cells, it never killed the ones that made me want to drink? ~Author Unknown

One martini is all right. Two are too many, and three are not enough. ~James Thurber

If you are young and you drink a great deal it will spoil your health, slow your mind, make you fat - in other words, turn you into an adult. ~P.J. O'Rourke

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. ~Author unknown, commonly attributed to Benjamin Franklin

Never cry over spilt milk. It could've been whiskey. ~"Pappy" Maverick, in Maverick
djrebel236

Post by djrebel236 »

Your "best"! Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and **** the prom queen. ---- Sean Connery
djrebel236

Post by djrebel236 »

Our father who art in Pittsburgh. Hockey be thy name. Thy will be done. The cup will be won. On ice, as well as in the stands. Give us this day our hockey sticks. And forgive us our penalties, as we forgive those who cross-check against us, Lead us not into elimination. But deliver us to victory. In the name of the fan...

Go Pens!!!

A guy walks into a bar and asks the bartender for an Ovechkin...Bartender puzzled, asks the fella, "whats an Ovechkin?' Guy replies" A white russian with no cup"

Go Red Wings!!!
djrebel236

Post by djrebel236 »

5/3/2010

what is so great about this weekend???
i just found out that my daughter has surical cancer, i thoufht this week would of been great since i was gonna get a new radio but no, this week went to hell quickly...Dj