Can't Find a MACO, NOW WHAT???

This forum provides help with antenna installation, as well as guidance on selecting the right antenna for your radio or mobile setup.
Pistol_Pete
Donor
Donor
Antenna: IMax
Radio: Ranger / RCI 2970N2

Re: Can't Find a MACO, NOW WHAT???

Post by Pistol_Pete »

wow
Base:
Ranger/RCI 2995 DX / Turner RK 56 / MAX 2000
Mobil 1:
Ranger / RCI 6900F25 / Turner RK 56 / Wilson 1000
Mobil 2:
Ranger/RCI 69FFC2 / Astatic 636L-c / Wilson 1000
MONIKER
NEW DUCK
NEW DUCK
Handle: Big Knobby
Radio: Cobra 2000GTL

Post by MONIKER »

This K7MEM website http://www.k7mem.c0m/Ant_Yagi_HF.html (y0u have to fix the "o") offers a YAGI calculator so you can build your own beam, unless you prefer Quads
(like me :whistle: )
MDYoungblood
Site Admin
Site Admin
Handle: MDYoungblood
Antenna: HyGain AV-6160
Radio: Icom IC-746 (non pro)

Post by MDYoungblood »

MONIKER wrote: November 18th, 2017, 7:10 am This K7MEM website http://www.k7mem.com/Ant_Yagi_HF.html offers a YAGI calculator so you can build your own beam, unless you prefer Quads.
(like me :whistle: )
No need to obscure that link. I do believe you can get Maco antennas now made by Charles Electronics.

3's

Greg
"321, West Manchester Township, PA"

Official Moderator - CBRT Complaint Department
MONIKER
NEW DUCK
NEW DUCK
Handle: Big Knobby
Radio: Cobra 2000GTL

Post by MONIKER »

Oh OK, thanks MDYoungblood, I saw the post (I quoted below) and thought I wasn't supposed to link to non-sponsoring websites is all.

countryboy wrote: December 29th, 2007, 10:56 pm a store in hamilton ohio still sells them. R&L eletronics.

i think there web id is a non-sponsor link Edited by 231 / Please Don't Link To Non-Sponsor Sites. Thank You
just click on link and go to antenna's, then scroll to bottom to CB ANTENNAS. and have fun...
not sure but i think thay can be shiped....
MDYoungblood
Site Admin
Site Admin
Handle: MDYoungblood
Antenna: HyGain AV-6160
Radio: Icom IC-746 (non pro)

Post by MDYoungblood »

MONIKER wrote: November 19th, 2017, 9:37 pm Oh OK, thanks MDYoungblood, I saw the post (I quoted below) and thought I wasn't supposed to link to non-sponsoring websites is all.

countryboy wrote: December 29th, 2007, 10:56 pm a store in hamilton ohio still sells them. R&L eletronics.

i think there web id is a non-sponsor link Edited by 231 / Please Don't Link To Non-Sponsor Sites. Thank You
just click on link and go to antenna's, then scroll to bottom to CB ANTENNAS. and have fun...

Yes, your right but the site is information, not a store or shop that would take business away from our sponsors, unlike the quote shown by 231. I added Charles Electronics in my post but I did not link it. Glad to see someone following the rules.

3's

Greg
"321, West Manchester Township, PA"

Official Moderator - CBRT Complaint Department
jessejamesdallas
Donor
Donor
Handle: Jesse James Dallas
Radio: working

Post by jessejamesdallas »

MDYoungblood wrote: November 20th, 2017, 3:41 am
MONIKER wrote: November 19th, 2017, 9:37 pm Oh OK, thanks MDYoungblood, I saw the post (I quoted below) and thought I wasn't supposed to link to non-sponsoring websites is all.

Yes, your right but the site is information, not a store or shop that would take business away from our sponsors, unlike the quote shown by 231. I added Charles Electronics in my post but I did not link it. Glad to see someone following the rules.

3's

Greg
No your not...If everyone followed the "Rules" you'ed be out a job! :mrgreen:
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.